Search results

1. bigred27

LTB Fse swatter 26oz

I need one asap new or minty.
  2. bigred27

Combat Grips? Do you have any?

I need to get a few of these do any of you guys have some laying around I will buy them. Thanks
  3. bigred27

Combat Coach Choice roller bag?

Is this a good bag? How many bats does it hold and do any of you have pics of the inside of the bag? Thanks
  4. bigred27

For Sale/Trade Utrip One 28oz

Whats up guy I am looking to sell a few bats. All prices are shipped and I will trade lmk what you have. TOP TO BOTTOM, SRV3 30OZ BOT IN GREAT CONDITION TOP HAS LIKE 100- 200 CUTS $185 Bottom ONE HAS LESS THAN 100 CUTS, also 30oz $200 Synergy 2 THAT IS IN MINT CONDITION, 30oz ($140.00)...
  5. bigred27

For Sale/Trade Demarini for sale or trade

Whats up guy I am looking to sell a few bats. All prices are shipped and I will trade lmk what you have. TOP TO BOTTOM, SRV3 30OZ BOT IN GREAT CONDITION TOP HAS LIKE 100- 200 CUTS $185 Bottom ONE HAS LESS THAN 100 CUTS, also 30oz $200 Synergy 2 THAT IS IN MINT CONDITION, 30oz ($140.00)...
  6. bigred27

For Sale/Trade (2) srv3's for sale

Whats up guy I am looking to sell a few bats. All prices are shipped and I will trade lmk what you have. TOP TO BOTTOM, SRV3 30OZ BOT IN GREAT CONDITION TOP HAS LIKE 100- 200 CUTS $185 Bottom ONE HAS LESS THAN 100 CUTS, also 30oz $200 SOLD Synergy 2 THAT IS IN MINT CONDITION, 30oz...
  7. bigred27

For Sale/Trade Few Combats for sell or trade

Whats up guy I am looking to sell a few bats. All prices are shipped and I will trade lmk what you have. TOP TO BOTTOM, SRV3 30OZ BOT IN GREAT CONDITION TOP HAS LIKE 100- 200 CUTS $185 Bottom ONE HAS LESS THAN 100 CUTS, also 30oz $200 Synergy 2 THAT IS IN MINT CONDITION, 30oz ($140) Less...
  8. bigred27

For Sale/Trade Easton, Demarnini and Combat BATS for sale OR TRADE

9. bigred27

ASA HELP please I need new shin guards

Hey guys I am thinking about getting the new DaviShins Shin Guards but not sure if the 17 1/2in will fit me since I am 6'6''. If any of your guys are tall like me please lmk what shin guards you use. Thanks Red P.s. I ump girls fast pitch up to 12U
  10. bigred27

ASA Umpire Pants

Hey guys who makes the best combo pant? I ump girls fastpitch and need some pants to work the plate.
  11. bigred27

For Sale/Trade Dc physco 28oz supermax

This bat only has about 5 swings on it I am looking or trade for an ASA bat. [/IMG][/IMG]
  12. bigred27

For Sale/Trade Combat and Miken

DC Physco= 28oz Supermax with about 5 swing on it- 140 shippeD GSR- This bat is in good condtion about 300 swings on it. I am looking for 110obo shipped. Gearsp1-sb 30ozfl = This bat is NIW I am looking for 110obo shipped. I am open to ASA trades 28-30ozfl bats Og AV or Avr and others...
  13. bigred27

For Sale Elite Big Boys Pants

Hey guys I am cleaning out my closet and founds these Elite pants. They are in like new condition maybe worn a couple of times no rips, tears or stains. I am looking to get 30 a pair shipped. All pants are 3xl Grey base with Carolina Blue piping, Grey base with blk and red piping...
  14. bigred27

Chubby jersey buY in

Ok guys I have a few of you ask if you could buy in on my Los Chubby's jersey so I thought I would see what kind of intrest you guys have on this jersey. I will place this order as soon as I get 10-15 orders. These jersey will be ordered through Matty at Extreme Graffix. Price is $50.00...
  15. bigred27

For Sale Los Chubby's Jersey buy in

Ok guys I have a few of you ask if you could buy in on my Los Chubby's jersey so I thought I would see what kind of intrest you guys have on this jersey. I will place this order as soon as I get 10-15 orders. These jersey will be ordered through Matty at Extreme Graffix. Price is $50.00...
  16. bigred27

Los Chubby's Jersey Buy in

17. bigred27

For Sale Scn6b

I am selling my SCN6B that is in great shape only about 200-250 cuts on the bat. I am looking to get 275 shipped.
  18. bigred27

GTG KCBOMB is GTG

Fast payment and great communication
  19. bigred27

For Sale/Trade Miken Recoil ASA

I am looking to sell or trade my Miken Recoil 29oz bal it has about 200-300 swings on it. No cracks just some ground scratches. Trades need to me 28oz or heavier. Price is 185 shipped
  20. bigred27

For Sale Scn6b 34in 24oz

I am selling my SCN6B that is in great shape only about 200-250 cuts on the bat. I am looking to get 275 shipped.