Search results

1. AGIT8R10

Lock out

Lock out is OVER! Now get your asses to camp so we can get some Fantasy Football going!
  2. AGIT8R10

Kona

Kona is GTG X2! Another deal smooth as silk! Do NOT hesitate to deal with him if you get the chance! VERY GTG in my book! Thanks AGAIN bro!!
  3. AGIT8R10

Kona

Very very GTG!! Did a deal with him and bat was EXACTLY as he said it was. Good communication and fast delivery! DO NOT HESITATE TO DEAL WITH HIM!! One of the good guys NOT out to RAPE guys over prices! THANKS BRO!! LMK if you get the other one same condition. Johnny
  4. AGIT8R10

bigyankesfan

Is GTG! Did a deal with him and all went smooth! Good communication and FAST shipping! Thanks bro!
  5. AGIT8R10

snikdaluap

Is WAY GTG!! Good deal and fast delivery!! No worries here guys! Bat is just as he said it was if not better! Thanks bro!!
  6. AGIT8R10

SwaggaLikeMe

Did a deal with him and all went smooth as silk! Great communication and follow up! Don't worry when dealing with him bro's! He's GTG anytime in my book! Thanks again bro!
  7. AGIT8R10

Zonacat21

Did a deal with him and happened to be his first. For a first timer, he is way GTG!! Don't hesitate to deal with him. Fast payment and great communication! Good doing business with ya bro! Thanks and enjoy! :)
  8. AGIT8R10

blume55

Did a deal with him and very GTG!! Great communication throughout! No worries here guys! Thanks bro!!
  9. AGIT8R10

tom15

tom15 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Duh! Like it's any surprise to anyone! Did a trade with him and all is good! Got the bat today! Now I can say I did a deal with the OG bat***** himself!! Thanks tom!!
  10. AGIT8R10

2TransAms GTG

Not much feedback, so I asked him to ship first. He agreed. Mailman just left after dropping off my newest bat! (PP sent as agreed when bat arrived.) Adding to his short list of feedback is my pleasure! Good to go board bro here fellas! Don't think twice about dealing with him!! Thanks for a...
  11. AGIT8R10

ODF is gtg ONCE AGAIN!!

Doesn't get any better than this! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One more time for ODF! Got home from baseball practice today and waiting on the kitchen table was my latest bat for the collection! Thanks Bert! Once again, a smooth as silk...
  12. AGIT8R10

mlp2435

Did a deal with him and all went thru as agreed upon! Great communication and smooth deal! Don't think twice about dealing with him! GTG bro here! Bat arrived today as scheduled. :D Thanks bro!:)
  13. AGIT8R10

sal comes up big AGAIN!

sal did me right once again! Did a deal with him and he came thru fast as always! I placed my order/bought a bat from him verrrry late the other night and the next morning it went out and arrived today! DO NOT HESITATE to deal with him guys! Very GTG! Thanks sal! (AGAIN!) :D
  14. AGIT8R10

Stiddy

Stiddy is GTG once AGAIN! Bat arrived today! Awesome bro! Delivered just as he said. Great communication prompt! And the added gift, awesome! My old one was just about to hit the trash! Thanks bro!!
  15. AGIT8R10

sal is GTG!!

Like this was news to anyone! :) sal is gtg and great to deal with!! Easy deal and good communication! Bat arrived today. Just now!! Haven't even opened it yet that's how I know confident I am in what he says! Thanks sal!! :D
  16. AGIT8R10

neldogger is GTG!

He is patient and quick to pay! He bought a bat from me before I even had it! Deal went smooth! Good to go here guys! No worries!
  17. AGIT8R10

Turdferguson is GTG!

Did a deal with him over the Thanksgiving Holiday and got my bat today! GTG here guys! Good communication as well. Hooked me up with a receipt and bat is as advertised! Thanks Bro!
  18. AGIT8R10

Nike17

Is GTG!! Bat got here quick! With receipt and all just like he said it would! No worries here guys when dealing with him!
  19. AGIT8R10

Stiddy

DId a deal with stiddy and went great!! Good communication throughout! Got my bat today as promised! This guy IS G2G fellas! Don't hesitate to work with him!! Thanks bro!
  20. AGIT8R10

beaverjc is gtg.

beaverjc is gtg! Got my r7 irons in no time at all! He actually held them off of ebay so I could buy them! Thanks Beav! Gonna go out this weekend and see how they hit. :) Johnny