Search results

1. Mr. Hits

Maine 2015

Heyyyyyy. What's up? Haven't been on here forever. Not dead yet. I'm deff playing this year..... Hope all is well with everyone. Whiffle ball league in Auburn at the new turf facility is a blast
  2. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

No prob buddy. Hope to catch up with ya next time.how's Lil man doing?
  3. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

Is BIGMOULT24 still alive?
  4. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

Ya lol I don't make the line up...... But that #11 hitter sure did kill it
  5. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

Nice to see u today V .... Good job. Had fun today. To bad rain came ......Glad to catch up with u all. Didn't get a chance to see ya huzz. Had my Lil boy surprise me at the tourney so that was really cool. See u guys soon. #52????? Results? Any results from Bangor tourney?
  6. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

Good luck in Winslow tomorrow #52 is jv playing tomorrow?
  7. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

I'm out of the loop only name I think I know is googs
  8. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

See ya there huzz good luck hope we have time to catch up.
  9. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

Just trying to do my own thing and not be involved in any drama. Hope for good weather Saturday. See u all then. Have a great day fellas. I miss jv burnham and Bob etc hope see all u guys around
  10. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

Good luck to whoever is playing in Westbrook and whoever u are playing with.
  11. Mr. Hits

USSSA in mang

I haven't been on here in months and haven't even said boo about softball so don't know why I'm being brought into your argument.
  12. Mr. Hits

Maine

And mikey Reid
  13. Mr. Hits

Maine

Well be an E team. I think we have a solid squad. Josh were just trying to field a good competitive squad. The additions on roy stevens awash cantrell red and gilly will deff help make up for the guys that left. Good luck to all maine teams this year. Hopefully one of us can win something big...
  14. Mr. Hits

Maine

Me doble bear cantrell kuvaja ciriello red gilly matty roy stevens awash mike wilkins mike reid maybe one more
  15. Mr. Hits

Maine

Johnny was supposed to play with us but decided not to he wants to be a ss on a team . Hi gilly :) Hi red :) Hi Andy :)
  16. Mr. Hits

Maine

Long time no see. How ya been buddy?
  17. Mr. Hits

Maine

Hello fellas!!!!!! Been awhile. Hope everyone's been good. Been away doing the work thing and taking care of my son. Thought I'd pop in and say hello
  18. Mr. Hits

Maine

Thats only during school hours!!!!! :)
  19. Mr. Hits

Maine

Haha i wanna go to that field!!!!!!! :)
  20. Mr. Hits

Beast of the East (NH)

Did u say a "green" team if so #52 and #42 like green!!!! Lol Good luck to everone!!!!!!! Stupid work all weekend!!! Wish i was there!!!!