Search results

1. N

GTG Rich4863 is GTG

Replied to my questions in a timely manner and provided good background on the bat. Shipped fast and the bat arrived in the condition described. Would not hesitate to transact with him again.
  2. N

GTG Carlyboy is GTG!!!

Carlyboy paid promptly and was highly responsive throughout the transaction. Was very patience and understanding as I was not able to ship for a few days due to my son being ill. Excellent transaction and would not hesitate to transact with Carlyboy in the future.
  3. N

For Sale Worth Mayhem M7FP

33"/25oz Worth Mayhem M7FP available for $55 shipped. A few minor cleat marks and ball scuffs/scratches on the barrel, but overall NO cracks, webbing, loose end cap, etc. I purchased it lightly used and put about 250 swings on it. Pictures are available at...
  4. N

For Sale 34/26 2004 Demarini Distance AX

/*** SOLD to Carlyboy for $60 shipped ***/ Lightly Used 34/26 '04 Demarini Distance AX for $60 shipped. I purchased it NIW and put 150 -250 swings on it in BP, but never used it in game play. Has a few minor ball scuffs/scratches, but no dents, waves, cracks, or flat spots. Pictures are...
  5. N

For Sale 34/24 2010 Nanotek FP

34/24 2010 Nanotek Fastpitch bat (ASA) SOLD for $105 shipped. Lightly used (no game swings; only used in BP for roughly 100 swings) Only imperfections are ball scuffs on the barrel/Launchpad. No dents, waves, cracks, etc.
  6. N

For Sale 34/24 2010 Nanotek FP

34/24 2010 Nanotek Fastpitch bat (ASA) available for $105 shipped. Lightly used (no game swings; only used in BP for roughly 100 swings) Only imperfections are ball scuffs on the barrel/Launchpad. No dents, waves, cracks, etc. Pictures are available here...
  7. N

GTG KoolAid is GTG!!!

Bought a SCN6 from me...paid quickly and promptly left me GTG feedback upon receipt of the bat...very easy to work with and I would not hesitate to transact with him again in the future.
  8. N

For Sale 26oz Easton SCN6

Easton Stealth CNT+ Comp SCN6 - 500 hits, slight webbing (5 or 6 lines between the EASTON side and STEALTH side), slight wobble, no audible clicking, Worn OG grip removed - replaced with new gray Easton grip. Pictures available here: http://s719.beta.photobucket.com/user/library/EASTON%20SCN6...
  9. N

GTG erobelli is GTG!!!

Very responsive. Shipped fast. Bat arrived in two days in the condition that was described. Very positive transaction and would easily deal with him again in the future.
  10. N

LTB 34/24 Phenix and 34/24 Easton SCN4B

LTB or LTTF a 34/24 new or used Demarini Phenix. Actually have a lightly used 34/26 Phenix (less than 30 game swings) that I could trade in return amongst other things. Also have a 34/25 NIW CF4 Black available. Also, I have a teammate on the lookout for a 34/24 Easton SCN4B. Please let...
  11. N

GTG Gamble GTG on the Fastpitch Front

Purchased a used 34/25 Easton SCN2B from Gamble. He provided sufficient history/experience with bat and shipped in a reasonable time frame. The 2B was received without issue and was in the condition that was advertised. I would easily do business with Gamble again in the future.
  12. N

For Sale 26oz SCN6 For Sale

Returnable, no receipt. Approximately 475 swings. Tight endcap. No webbing, clicking, cracks, or wobble. Just added a new Gray Easton Bat Grip. Got it from a SBF board bro early last year with 400 swings on it, but only got to use it for one season. I am not able to play much U-trip this...
  13. N

Preliminary VIRFP1 Price Checks

Just walked into one of our local PIAS's and they had 3 2nd Batch (home plate ISF LOGO + large Combatsoftball around endcap) VIRFP1s on the rack. They were acquired from a local girl's FP coach. All three were in similar condition. They each had ball scuffs and a fair amount of cleat marks...
  14. N

LTB 26oz '08 Reaper/SCX3 (Extended)/RD28 (ASA)

Also would be interested in a SCN6B (34/24). Please let me know what is out there. Cash is ready in Paypal...have trade bait also.
  15. N

LTB A Demarini One.12 or Mizuno OG Crush

Only looking for 26oz for either NIW, NOW, or minty/gently used works fine for the One.12 I expect the OG Crush to be a little more used/worn. Pics can be sent to [email protected]. Have funds in Paypal and also have some trade bait as well. NOW 27oz The One (U-trip) Minty 26oz...
  16. N

2 RTs available also

/ ---- 2 RT BUNDLE SOLD TO Bigplay33 ---- / http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=14775109#post14775109
  17. N

For Sale/Trade (2) Anderson Rockettechs Available

/ ---- 2 RT BUNDLE SOLD TO Bigplay33 ---- / I have the following RT's available. 33/25 (-8) '05 Anderson RT Fastpitch (Red handle/Blue Barrel) [$115 Shipped] 33/24 (-9) '07 Anderson RT Fastpitch (Red handle/Silver Barrel) [$70 Shipped] Purchased both from the board last year and neither...
  18. N

If anyone is need of a 33/24 SCN7B

/ ---- SOLD TO softballdad08 ---- / I have a used one available for sale ($95 shipped) or trade: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=14774847#post14774847
  19. N

For Sale/Trade 33/24 scn7b

Pick up used last year from a board bro, but a couple of weeks later I found a 34/25oz SCN7B, whose length and weight was more to my liking, so I no longer need it and hate to see it continue sitting in my garage. I just took some quick pics, which can be seen here...
  20. N

For Sale/Trade 27oz Worth PST98 Search & Destroy (S&D)

/ ---- Deal pending with budweiser1686 ---- / Swinging mostly FP and 26oz SP bats, so pairing down my 27oz and 28oz bats. I purchased this PST98 NIW back in 2007 and was the most expensive bat I have ever purchased to date ($300) :). I was out of softball for all of 2008 and part of '09 due...