Search results

1. bdclubber

For Sale Jerseys, pants, pull-overs

Budweiser Select 1/4 zip pullover by Shirts n Logos size 3XL. Only tried on once. Asking $50 OBO Elite pants size 2XL gray base w/ navy/white/Carolina braid. No rips, tears or stains. Asking $30 OBO Worth pants size 44 Long White base w/ orange/royal braid. No rips, tear, maybe some light...
  2. bdclubber

For Sale Combat Dirty ASA

Selling my 26.5oz Combat Dirty G3. Bat has maybe 100 swings on it. No cracks or webbing, basically just bag scratches. Asking $90 OBO shipped
  3. bdclubber

Beaver Dam, WI July 17-19th

Still have some openings for our softball tourney in Beaver Dam July 17-19th. Over $2700 in total payouts! 3 game guarantee with first game deciding if you go upper/lower. 6-12' arc $175 entry. Contact me ASAP to reserve your spot!
  4. bdclubber

LTB 26oz ASA Derby Boys (orange)

Looking to buy or possibly trade for a used 26oz DBA
  5. bdclubber

Beaver Dam,WI tourney July 17-19th

Dodge County Humane Society/Johnnys Lounge annual softball tourney scheduled for July 17-19th. Changing to a 3 game guarantee this year with first game deciding if you go upper/lower. $1100 to win upper and $475 to win lower. Payouts based on 24 teams. Payout top 3 in each division. There will...
  6. bdclubber

Military jerseys

I am interested in military type jerseys (especially Army). Long sleeve, short sleeve, hoodie, doesn't matter. Looking for sizes 2XL - 3XL. LMK what you might have. Thanks
  7. bdclubber

Who to start tomorrow night. Monday night football

Terrance Williams or Desean Jackson.......and go :)
  8. bdclubber

For Sale Big guy jerseys and pants for sale

Cleaning out the closet time selling off old / no longer used stuff. All prices are OBO and I am willing to deal on multiple items. Elite size 2XL gray with Navy/white/Carolina braid. Excellent like new condition. $30 Boombah size 44L white/royal/orange braid. excellent condition. $30...
  9. bdclubber

For Sale Big guy Jerseys and pants for sale

Time to clean out the closet again and get rid of some stuff. All items are used (some more than others) but are in good to great condition. All prices are OBO and I am willing to deal on multiple items Worth pants size 2XL orange/royal braid with some light staining around ankles(oxyclean...
  10. bdclubber

Johnnys Lounge Tourney Beaver Dam, WI

Tourney is scheduled for July 18-20 at the Beaver Dam Athletic Field. 24 Teams, double elimination. Class D/lower. ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS 'C' TEAMS OR HIGHER ALLOWED!! We will allow no more than 5 'upper' level players in a teams lineup at any given time. If found in violation of this rule, your...
  11. bdclubber

GTG cordo22 is gtg

Started a thread about needing some knob cuffs and the guy hooked me up. Great deal, great communication and fast shipping. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.
  12. bdclubber

LTB knob cuffs

Anybody have some knobcuffs they want to sell? Looking for maybe 3-5 of them. Color isnt terribly important. LMK what you have
  13. bdclubber

For Sale Few things for sale

Found a few things laying around that I don't use/need. I have a couple of 5 Star softball jerseys (one red, one white) for sale. Both size 2XL (big) with #12 on the back. They have no stains and may have a couple small snags on them from my fat belly leaning up against the fence :D Looking for...
  14. bdclubber

GTG chedched is GTG

Sold a hat to chedched today and everything went great. Great communication and met me and paid right away. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
  15. bdclubber

Middleton (WI) snowball tourney

Its that time of year again. Putting together the team for the Middleton snowball tourney on Jan 18-19th. Would like to get this all squared away this week so we aren't scrambling for guys at the last minute. I will try to get a running list going of those that said they would play. Please post...
  16. bdclubber

For Sale Cleaning out the closet

End of season house cleaning and I have several shirts/jerseys to sell Gray Elite dye sub size 3XL (big) Black/white Elite long sleeve. Tag says 4XL but fits like a small 3XL Yellow Augusta "Hot Shots Softball" size 3XL (#12) Black/white Elite short sleeve Sports55 "5 Star...
  17. bdclubber

GTG Sherwood17 is GTG

Bought some Elite gear from him recently and items were in like new condition. Great deals on a great product. Would not hesitate to deal with him yet again :D
  18. bdclubber

Johnnys Lounge tourney July 19-21st Beaver Dam, WI

24 team double elimination tournament at the Beaver Dam Athletic Field. Entry fee is $150. ASA bat list. Paying out top 6 teams $1100/trophy,$650,$425,$225,$150,$150. First 24 teams PAID are in (no refunds after July 7th)HUGE beer drinking trophy,umps and softballs provided,one swing (you can...
  19. bdclubber

GTG Junior28 is GTG

Just bought a pair of pants from him and everything went smooth. Product was as described and shipped when he said he would. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.
  20. bdclubber

GTG ChipperFan10 is GTG

Sold him a bat and everything went smooth. Great communication and fast payment. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.