1. Fudbelty

For Sale 26oz Craze (red and black one)

SOLD
  2. Fudbelty

For Sale 27 Oz Derby Boys

For Sale $80 Not sure on number of swings. Has tiny rattle. No cracks
  3. Fudbelty

For Sale F98,ASA Craze,Derby Boys,Resomndo Titan

All for sale only! F98 SOLD- Feels like a 28oz. Not for sure as I traded for it with a buddy and it has no sticker. Has decent amount of end cap wear. Craze SOLD- 26oz Derby Boys $80- 27oz Has very slight Rattle Resmondo Titan SOLD- 27oz It's the Blue and Orange one from 08. New Out Of...
  4. Fudbelty

Gronkalk;sdjflaksjfski gonna go home and get him some Bibi Jones

Pats take the lead over the Giants. Good news for the Cowboys.
  5. Fudbelty

2012 Detroit Tigers

Too soon ?
  6. Fudbelty

Not sure if Vegas is even Southwest, but any teams going to Lonestar Worlds?

I'll with the Sawx out of NTX.
  7. Fudbelty

Any Obstruction or Interference?

Runners on first and second. Ball hit to third basemen who steps in to field the ball. Runner from second runs through fielders arms just as the ball arrives and fielder obviously has no chance at fielding the ball. Umpire calls obstrution on 3b. How do you call it? If you are wondering...
  8. Fudbelty

UFC 133 Rashard vs Tito

Prelim fight featuring worst chest hair and worst fighting shorts/thong. Nice.
  9. Fudbelty

A-Rod been hanging out with Teddy KGB?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/6830659/mlb-looking-alex-rodriguez-illegal-poker
  10. Fudbelty

Black Tuesday in the NFL..

Who is your team losing? Cowboys so far have cut the following and saved about 16 mil. Leonard Davis Roy Williams Marion Barber Chris Brown
  11. Fudbelty

What is a baseball worth to you physically?

Two years in a row now somebody has fallen from a decent height at the Ballpark in Arlington. They got this one on video. Follow the links and skip to 55 seconds. It was a ball that Hamilton tossed up there. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/07/07/fan-falls-from-outfield-at-ballpark/
  12. Fudbelty

I just saw 2 goals scored in 3 minutes in Soccer...

Will probably never happen again. This game is so exciting.
  13. Fudbelty

2011 NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks!!!!

I'll stand front and center. Thank you and you're welcome. Don't know how Jim Carey got on stage.
  14. Fudbelty

Atlanta Thrashers moving to Winnepeg

Yes it's hockey, but I shared it anyways.
  15. Fudbelty

Don't look now Primo...

but guess who's opening the season on prime time tv. Yup that's right, your Dallas Cowboys. Sept 11th @ the NY Jets. I kind of think the league goofed on this match up though. Would have been kind of cool to see the NY teams play each other on Sept 11th.
  16. Fudbelty

ASA Overtaking a runner question.

I'll try to keep it simple. Less than two outs in an inning with a runner on first. Batter (B) hits a ball in the gap. Runner from first (A) takes off running. B keeps running and eventually overtakes A between second and third, but never touches her. I understand that B is out, but my...
  17. Fudbelty

GTG cmac1530 is very gtg!!!

Easy deal. Even worked with me even though the P.O. was gay. Don't hesitate to deal with him
  18. Fudbelty

GTG Nastygmen210 is gtg

Sold him a game and all went well.
  19. Fudbelty

March Madness Thread

Start talking about it now. Anything and everything. I'll start with this..... Hey Kansas, haha!!!! Hopefully Texas can win both games this week then move up to number 1.