Search results

1. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

I should probably do this as a new thread to make sure everyone sees it but I'm putting it here anyway. I want to thank everyone who has even the smallest hand in making this tournament work and a success. I said it earlier in the week, but I liken the Bunt to Walt Disney World. When you're...
  2. Crash1207

Team 16

Most of the guys on this team aren't on here.
  3. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Myrick will be there. He hasn't missed one yet.
  4. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

He's a guy named Troy Walker and he's a captain.
  5. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

We have a small group that reviews all the ratings and will fix anything that looks way off. We don't catch them all but we usually make corrections to about 10-12 each year. Oh, and we also make the "Secondary Positions" all uniform. That field is free form text on the form so guys can put...
  6. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

No, we don't publish the order of selection. Softball player egos are way too fragile for something like that.
  7. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

We'll probably get the items up this week but we won't be able to do online raffle ticket sales. That is frowned upon by PayPal so we do we're trying to avoid getting our account shut down. We may come up with a solution for anyone not coming to the party to purchase tickets that Saturday...
  8. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Early bird registration is closed. 47 spots left.
  9. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

185 returning players have registered as of 12:30 this afternoon. That should leave plenty of room for new players starting on Monday. Returning players have until tomorrow at noon to use the window. Also, looks like we'll be opening the Bunt Store on Monday or Tuesday next week. We have some...
  10. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Yes we are allowing ASA only bats
  11. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Pretty sure my group teed off first last year. Maybe at 7am? Hmm....
  12. Crash1207

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Yeah, you will get information there faster than you'll get it here. It is just much easier for me to send out quick updates and news bits there.
  13. Crash1207

2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

This is really a shame. I hope that everyone comes in with a roster that is within the rules so we don't have instances of forfeits and cancellations due to someone showing up at the fields with an illegal roster.
  14. Crash1207

Seedings will be based on record, head to head, then run differential....correct? Just making sure so you're not misquoted. :)
  15. Crash1207

I haven't even looked at rooms yet. Scarce and expensive are not things I want to hear.
  16. Crash1207

Payment in full being sent today
  17. Crash1207

And both times were completely my fault. I'm not going to leave the house until October this time.
  18. Crash1207

The worst part of this tourney is that from the time it gets announced to the weekend of the tourney, my roster changes 9-10 times. :D
  19. Crash1207

Official Swinging Bunt Hook Up and "I was so drunk that I...." Thread

I heard of one. Would love to hear about the others. :)