Search results

1. jakej1320

has anyone ever broke an sv100 legitamitely??

I've got thousands of hits on my 30oz. sv100. It is on fire for sure, it has a sand rattle, and I keep expecting to find a crack every time I hit it, but still going strong!! Its the hottest bat i have ever hit, right with my bro's st100, also in 30oz.
  2. jakej1320

OG WSE 27oz. NIW Price check

thanks bro.....
  3. jakej1320

OG WSE 27oz. NIW Price check

What are these going for, since they are old stamp????? Thanks
  4. jakej1320

For Sale Lots of 30oz & couple 28oz, PST, Triad, DC41, OG Titans, Flipper and MORE

If you hang on to that sv100 you will love it in about 800 hits.............. I guarantee it!!
  5. jakej1320

anyone else use their sv100 for a gamer

I absolutely love my 30oz. sv100. Has a little sand rattle, but makes me laugh out loud every time i hit it!!! Hottest bat I've owned for sure. It hits right with my bro's st100 if not better when you hit it on the screws....
  6. jakej1320

heavy vs light

I'm not a headcase when it comes to bat weight anymore, but I'm lovin the 30oz. sv100 and st100 right now, and picked up a 30oz. fu for asa.... my longest bp shots ever have come from my sand rattling 30oz. sv100 vs. .40/375 ball.
  7. jakej1320

League By-Laws

Limiting Courtesy runners in upper mens is a good one... There is always a discussion about home run rules, and they vary year to year.... I do like the 1/inning that sounds fun. Getting rid of the mercy rule is a good idea also.....
  8. jakej1320

ASA Batting lineup

Good umps are a rare breed for sure. Keep up the good work fellas!!
  9. jakej1320

League By-Laws

Nice! thanks for all the input so far. I think in one league the HR rule in Co-ed last year was 1up singles instead of outs, but I only subbed a couple of games.... Hitting 44/375 toxic balls and asa bats.... This year they are going to the mandatory 50/300 or whatever the new asa is. That...
  10. jakej1320

ASA Batting lineup

Irish............I'm more than happy to follow all of the rules as they are written, but in my neck of the woods, very few umpires care enough to even enforce the rules as they are written, hence my annoyance seeing this rule enforced, when on every occasion that I have called an...
  11. jakej1320

League By-Laws

Our ASA City leagues give us(managers) some input on by-laws each year, so are there any rules you guys really like/dislike playing with, other than unlimited equipment, and why do they make the game better/worse? Just looking for some ideas. Example: our league doesn't give home team to the...
  12. jakej1320

ASA Batting lineup

Thank you sir! We had this enforced when someone on our team crashed on the way to the park, and was unable to play, but we had already submitted the lineup, so we couldn't scratch him even though he was an Extra hitter..... free outs for the other team, sort of lame. oh well, I had never seen...
  13. jakej1320

ASA Batting lineup

When is the batting lineup set in asa? Is it able to be changed after it is turned in, but before the players step into the batters box? Or are you not allowed to remove or move players once it has been turned in?? Any help appreciated.
  14. jakej1320

Any Easton Spiral webbing

Any of you guys had og's fail on compression before they crack?? We don't have any testing in leagues or tournaments around here.
  15. jakej1320

^^ Yeah, that spot that is circled sounds like a rubber ball when you tap it against anything solid...... The rest of the bat still sound mostly normal.
  16. jakej1320

Thanks for the input...... Any newer bats that don't have these issues???? Or do I have to go old school or metal only? The metals wave up pretty quick too though. Luckily our asa league is going to 52's finally, that might help.......
  17. jakej1320

For Sale 28 Oz L6.0

Payment sent........... Thank you much sir!!
  18. jakej1320

Yeah that first one is exhibition only for sure, I'm just trying to get a feel for the legal limit.
  19. jakej1320

Which brings me back to my original question..... how much is too much? How about this one?
  20. jakej1320

What do you think?