Search results

1. M

Another best bag thread...wait, no bags allowed

We all see the "best bag?" threads all the time and most of the guys on here carry a lot of stuff to the games. But how many on here (if any) just show up with a glove and maybe a bat? My usual setup when I show up to the park is my glove on my bat and that's it and that's "if" I bring my...
  2. M

Never seen this before

Never seen this before on a bat. A co-worker just bought an SCN15 from and this is what the end-cap looks like. It was done 5 times around the bat.
  3. M

ASA ASA intentional walk

Here's the scenario from last night. 2 outs, runners on 1st and 2nd, I am the batter (9th) and since we only had 9 guys, the 10th is an automatic out. Team decides to intentionally walk me to get to the 10th spot for the auto out and end the inning. As soon as they tell the ump to walk me, the...
  4. M

ASA Tagging up question

Last night I was subbing on a team, runner on first, 1 out. Fly ball by the hitter, guy on first didn't think he was going to catch it and took off running and got past 2nd base before he realized the outfielder caught the ball. He sprinted back to first without touching second and did beat the...