Search results

1. Don1952

Swing Help

What is that you are using to put your poptoss in?
  2. Don1952

Primo Supermax 30oz, same as DC41?

Amazon has some 30oz https://www.amazon.com/Miken-USSSA-DC-41-Supermax-bat/dp/B07JBLSZNS/ref=sr_1_1?crid=30VA3KO9LA00C&dchild=1&keywords=2018+miken+dc41+usssa&qid=1603140846&sprefix=dc41+miken+usssa%2Caps%2C157&sr=8-1
  3. Don1952

If you check the Softball Fans store the 28oz is the heaviest Primo.
  4. Don1952

You won't find a 30oz in a Primo.
  5. Don1952

ASA vs USSSA va DUAL STAMPED BATS??

The reason I started this post was because I saw a 2020 Helmer Blueline USSSA and a 2020 Helmer Dually on a website where the dually was selling for $30 less. I was wondering if the Dually was basically the same bat as the USSSA. Plus I was bored.
  6. Don1952

ASA vs USSSA va DUAL STAMPED BATS??

A questions for the knowledgeable people. The newer ASA only bats are being especially made to hit the 52/275 balls.Does this mean that you would get better distance with an ASA only bat compare to a USSSA thumbprint bat when hitting the 52/275's? If this is true is the dual stamped bats any...
  7. Don1952

2020 Crush Utrip

The black ones 12" and 13" are endloaded ,white are balanced.
  8. Don1952

Canada rec scene ?

London has lots of softball in the area.Dorchester is a short drive from London has Slow Pitch City 8 diamonds which has rec leagues through the week and several weekend tournaments rec up to A, B,C & D ball
  9. Don1952

2020 Crush Utrip

We had a Mizuno demo last night at the Waterloo Slow Pitch Academy in Canada. I swung the 2020 12" Black Crush.I was surprise in how well the ball came off of this bat.This bat outhit my broken in 2019 Nautilai el. You will not be disappointed with this bat.
  10. Don1952

Canada rec scene ?

Ontario is a big province.What part of Ontario are you looking to settle down.As far as rec softball there are leagues all over.
  11. Don1952

ball go "phhhhhewwwww!!" 19 nautalai el

Question for the people who bought a '19 nautalai el. Did you love it or hate it ? The best or just okay? Still going strong or cracked? How many hits?
  12. Don1952

2018 Branch legit

I also took advantage of the 20% off at NS and picked up a Worth legit XXL and swung it in the cages Wednesday.This bat seems to hit like me broken in 2015 DC41. I'd be to afraid to use anything harder than the hotdots.
  13. Don1952

Batting Technique Help

Watch these videos by Ray DeMarini
  14. Don1952

Pensacola Florida

I'm leaving Ontario the morning of the 12th,first stop will be Corbin,Ky and then down to Pensacola for the 13th.I would have loved to stop and hit with you but I know I wouldn't be able to convince my wife. Jethro I believe you have a brother Mike who I've hit with him at the Woodlawn Hitting...
  15. Don1952

Pensacola Florida

Pensacola,Florida I going to Pensacola,FL. I'll be there from Jan 13th and leaving the 20th.I sure would like to tag up with someone to beat up some balls. After that I'll be heading to St Pete Beach and hitting at the Woodlawn Hitting Club with the one and only Dave North. Are there any...
  16. Don1952

2017 Miken DC 41 Supermax Bat Review

Your swing in not odd. I know guys who have the same swing and hit with power. Any chance you could give us a compression test after hits of 200,300 etc.
  17. Don1952

Adidas bat

Where in Winter Haven is the TOC? I'll be in the area and would like to watch the big boys. Could someone post the address, please. Don
  18. Don1952

GSC Bats update

Gsc p413 It's to bad that the GSC company has fallen.I believe that the bat they did make was a good one.I too was waiting for a replacement bat.I did get a call from Jason back in the summer and he was offering me one of ten bats that were made to get them out for people to see and use.I did...
  19. Don1952

2016 Miken Big Cat

Big Cat vs Dudley Hey Dave , how would you compare the Big Cat to the Dudley Lightning ? Which one would you consider is the best for distance and durability? Inquiring minds would like to know. Don
  20. Don1952

Monsta bats need info!

monsta For the price it's a very good bat.It'll hang with the rest.Durability depends on if your a masher or not.I'm not a home run hitter but have hit a few out with the 2pc.