Search results

1. Don1952

ASA vs USSSA va DUAL STAMPED BATS??

A questions for the knowledgeable people. The newer ASA only bats are being especially made to hit the 52/275 balls.Does this mean that you would get better distance with an ASA only bat compare to a USSSA thumbprint bat when hitting the 52/275's? If this is true is the dual stamped bats any...
  2. Don1952

Pensacola Florida

Pensacola,Florida I going to Pensacola,FL. I'll be there from Jan 13th and leaving the 20th.I sure would like to tag up with someone to beat up some balls. After that I'll be heading to St Pete Beach and hitting at the Woodlawn Hitting Club with the one and only Dave North. Are there any...
  3. Don1952

Looking to hook up with some seniors in Treasure Island area.

I'll be staying in Treasure Island for the month February and the first week of March in Indian Shores. I'm bringing my softball equipment with me and hoping to hook up with some seniors while down there.Also hoping to create some friendship for my wife and I. Don :grouphug:
  4. Don1952

asa/usssa or all stamped bats?

With using a asa only or usssa only or an all stamped bats would there be much difference when hitting a hotdot 52/275 or 52/300 balls? I'm heading to Florida for five weeks and I'll be getting involved with other seniors with bp and pick-up ball. They tell me they only allow asa approved...
  5. Don1952

Tournament Sylvania,Ohio,Aug 2th to 4th

Are there any board member going to be at this SPA tournament? I'll be playing on a Canadian team called Carrs Shell 60+. It would be nice to meet some board members. Don
  6. Don1952

Altamonte Springs, Florida, 2013 Winter Softball Camp

Altamonte Springs, Florida, 2013 Winter Softball Camp I'm planning on attending the 2013 Winter Softball Camp at Altamonte Springs, Florida. Has anyone on this board attended this camp and if you did what was your overall experience and thoughts about it and would you go again? Thanks in...
  7. Don1952

Worth Senior Toxic Reload

Worth senior toxic reload ......I'm looking at a flyer from a new SportChek store that has a grand opening thursday. Door crasher sale on a senior toxic reload slo pitch bat regular price $59.99 now $19.99. It sounds too cheap to be good. Does anyone have any info on this bat?
  8. Don1952

Any Out or dead ball

One of our team mates hits a foul fly.1st baseman catches the ball , it bounces out of his gloves hits the fence than caught it again.Our batter was called out. Was this the right call?
  9. Don1952

Reebok Mellee???

Are the Melee's going to be sent out soon? I see my visa has been charged for one.Here's hoping I recieve it along with some warm weather before freeze up.