Search results

1. QBA-RCN

This place used to be the bomb.

GOD ALMIGHTY I THINK I REMEMBER HER NAME!!! I swear it was "STRAT".
  2. QBA-RCN

This place used to be the bomb.

Was it the same chick that one of the guys had noods of??? I can't remember her name but one of the long time board members might remember.
  3. QBA-RCN

Mike!!!! Not sure when you'll see this. It's been too long!!

Mike!!!! Not sure when you'll see this. It's been too long!!
  4. QBA-RCN

I'm in.

I'm in.
  5. QBA-RCN

PSTS BLD Chino Hills Aug 26th

I'm in Sabas.
  6. QBA-RCN

Perris BLD On Sunday 8/21.

Gentlemen, if any of you are gonna be in Perris or even close by, please come and participate if you can. He was a friend to all of us that was taken away too early in life.
  7. QBA-RCN

So Cal Smack Board

I found this: Excoboard … gone? This is a hard one, friends. Excoboard (the host for many message boards) is apparently non-operational. From what I have been able to dig up, excoboard was apparently sold late last year. I don’t know if that has anything to do with what is happening now or...
  8. QBA-RCN

Does Anybody Care Anymore?

This is similiar to what it looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scnqqecEXhM
  9. QBA-RCN

VEGAS Bound

Doing better, thanks. My ankle was barking for a while. Then as we're getting in the elevator at the hotel I tripped and twisted on the same one!! My wife tells me I better not hurt it again or she's gonna shoot me like a lame horse. LOL!! Yea, you gotta have fresh legs on supply. As you could...
  10. QBA-RCN

VEGAS Bound

Good to see all's well. Ya gotta do it bro. Senior ball is fun!! We're all good, thanks.
  11. QBA-RCN

VEGAS Bound

Hahahaha!! Damn it Sabas, I'm not that old!! How you and the family doing??
  12. QBA-RCN

VEGAS Bound

Charlies Bar And Grill? You guys knocked us out on Sat. Damn You!! LOL!! Just kidding with ya man. I was the SS for LB Softball. You guys were a lot of fun to play against.
  13. QBA-RCN

Combatants say your randoms part 8

LOL!!! Thanks man.
  14. QBA-RCN

Yes it is. One of my boys said my kids are Fila/cuba/ricans. LOL! My sister was born in Brooklyn, we lived in Brooklyn but I was born in Queens.
  15. QBA-RCN

I feel you on that. Loot's tight everywhere. I'm a noodle-armed slappy and used it for a bit in 50's. Felt good but got a 26oz Centenarian and that was it. It's just sitting there so if you know anyone or if you're still interested hit me up. It won't be a budget killer.
  16. QBA-RCN

Thanks whogotz. Originally from NY but been here forever. oilslick: I'm sorry man. Been doing the senior's lately and I forgot about it till I looked in one of my bags. As for the kitchen, yes it does. I married a Filipina and she can throw it down!
  17. QBA-RCN

BGF, if you're looking for a replacement, I have used 30oz just sitting in the garage.
  18. QBA-RCN

Anybody still rockin' a black/yellow craze?

Used the B/Y on Sat and although it still not broken in, you can feel there's good times coming. Gonna use the B/R in my modified league on Sun and see how she feels.
  19. QBA-RCN

Anybody still rockin' a black/yellow craze?

I just picked up two of them in trade. A 27oz B/Y 120 and a 28oz B/R 98. There's a thread somewhere that's about 50 pages long on how great the Craze is. A few guys put down that they have a ton of swings on theirs. After reading through it I had to find some to see how they are.
  20. QBA-RCN

USSSA Toys 4 Tots BLD Palm Springs Dec 12-14

Team list is up on The Old Scout.