Search results

1. QBA-RCN

Perris BLD On Sunday 8/21.

Gentlemen, if any of you are gonna be in Perris or even close by, please come and participate if you can. He was a friend to all of us that was taken away too early in life.
  2. QBA-RCN

GTG hitBOMBS2 is GTG!!

Just completed a deal that was smooth as can be. He shipped fast and kept me info'd till it was done. Definately would deal with him again.
  3. QBA-RCN

GTG rx7_omaha is GTG!!

Just had a great deal done with him. He shipped fast and info'd me the whole way. Thanks man!! Reason for deletion: I'm an idiot who can't spell!!
  4. QBA-RCN

GTG arther itis is GTG!!!

Just finished a deal with him and it was all good. Kept communication with me from start to finish and payment was sent quickly. A good one to deal with. :biggthumpup:
  5. QBA-RCN

GTG johnny fitz is GTG!!

The product was just as described, he shipped fast and the deal was smooth. I would deal with him again!!:thumb:
  6. QBA-RCN

SCN18BH Question.

It's a 26oz that I've had for a while and recently it started to make this weird "thwock" sound. It sounds like I'm hitting a wet pillow. I don't see any cracks on the surface, the end cap is still tight and it does have some webbing. I'd like to keep using it but with that noise it raises some...
  7. QBA-RCN

GTG Easton4Life is GTG!!

Just completed a deal with him and it was a smooth, easy transaction. An honest cat to deal with the product was top notch. Will deal with him again the future.
  8. QBA-RCN

Hey old guys!!

Hey So-Cal old guys!! MVP Sportz 40+ Mens Tournament. Saturday March 23rd at Arcadia Park. 3GG, $300 per team. Call/text (323) 395-9487 for details.
  9. QBA-RCN

Ichiro's a Yankee!!!

Damn it!! Why can't the Mets do something like that! Yea, he's slowed a bit but still...
  10. QBA-RCN

GTG nate143 is very GTG!

Just did a local deal and it was smooth. Nice guy to talk with as well. He might be new but deals like veteran.
  11. QBA-RCN

GTG Los and Elite are GTG!!!

Ordered one of the breast cancer drifits and the wife loves it. If they're still avaliable you guys need to order one. Hell, just order whatever you need from Elite. (shamless plug LOL!)
  12. QBA-RCN

Elite Sports at Miles Square Park 11/5

The trailer will be there from 10 to 5. Lots of stuff for sale.
  13. QBA-RCN

Cub fans....

Quade was just let go. Who gets the job??
  14. QBA-RCN

GTG MTizzle is GTG x a million!!!

Just finished a fantastic trade that made my wife very happy. Looking at her smile made the deal worth it. He shipped fast and communicated the whole way. Thanks again!!
  15. QBA-RCN

GTG nomar05 is GTG once again.

Just finished off a sweet deal. Have done business with him before and would do it again. Great guy and a great dealer.
  16. QBA-RCN

GTG PublicEnemies is GTG!

Don't let the low post count fool you. Did a local deal with him and he's a solid dealer. Would do business with him again.
  17. QBA-RCN

GTG Qbano25 is GTG.

Did a local trade with him and it was all good. Kept communication with me the whole time and the stick was way better than what I expected. Real smooth dealer.:D
  18. QBA-RCN

GTG mjsgolf1 is the man!!

Just did a smooth deal with my bro from Cen-Cal. Shipped fast, let me know all the info and is one cool cat. Great dealer here!!
  19. QBA-RCN

GTG CaLiCam is GTG!!

Just finished doing a smooth deal that made my son very happy. Shipped fast and made it real easy. Great to deal with.
  20. QBA-RCN

GTG jforcefc1 is muy bueno!!

Just finished a great deal with him. Shipping was quick and the product was better than what I thought it would be. Smooth dealer right here.