Search results

1. Z

GTG jaj23 is very GTG

Completed another deal with him. Top notch.
  2. Z

LTB OG Miken Maxload Velocit-e

Looking for the 2001 maxload velocit-e. A 27oz is best; but, 26 or 28 is fine. PM me with what you have & price. Thanks.
  3. Z

GTG Joker0091 is VGTG

Bat was solidly packaged inside and out. Sent in a triangle box, well taped. Thanks Josh.
  4. Z

GTG jaj23

Very GTG. Bat was well packaged and marked in a USPS triangle box. The bat was shipped very quickly. This is my 2nd deal with jaj23, very smooth deal.
  5. Z

GTG New Bats

Another smooth transaction with the Frisco Kid. Quick delivery, bats well packaged. Thanks, FK.
  6. Z

GTG Krunchyfrogg

Krunchyfrogg is a GTG Bro. Bat was well packaged; and, in nice condition. Would deal again with him.
  7. Z

GTG Joker0091 is VGTG

Got my two Jacoby bats today. Quick delivery, well packaged, very fair shipping costs. Nice job Joker. Would recommend very highly to deal with.
  8. Z

GTG Frisco Kid

FK is very GTG. Excellent communication and quick pay. I would definitely do business with again.
  9. Z

Good Deal

VTW8LFTR is VGTG. Beside a great price, the bat was packaged securely; and, shipment was fast. He provided the track # immediately. Thanks Bro.
  10. Z

SCX2 First Batch

Looking to buy a 27 or 28 SCX2 in excellent condition to NIW. If neither 27 or 28 is available will consider 26 or 30. I am a senior softballer; and, after using a friend's 28oz, I like it better than my U2 & Launch 510. Please PM me with what you have. I have NIW SCN3s & SCX3s to offer with...
  11. Z

TheVIPOFDBZ

The VIP id GTG. Got the bat quickly. It was packaged very securely. Bat was just as pictured. Thanks VIP.
  12. Z

BigShep Is Very GTG

Just bought a bat from Big Shep. Bat was just as described; and, delivery was quick. Price was very reasonable. I would definitely do business with him again. First class transaction.