Search results

1. M

2015 Military Worlds Tourney location proposal!!!

would love for worlds to be moved here. This complex is a third complete already and will hands down be the best future location in my opinion. Of course, I could be a little biased because it is 20min away from my house. :)
  2. M

Military Softball

Thanks bro! We are gonna try and build on what we accomplished last year and take it to the next level. Its all about climbing that ladder. Good luck to you and your teammates in 2014 as well.
  3. M

Military Softball

Stix21...you said earlier... " The same rules helped legion beat scraps, and would have helped Semper beat the scraps" What rule or rules are you referring too?
  4. M

USSSA Z3000 prototype BP

Correct. No paint job at all. All gloss black with a grey vibration reducer.
  5. M

USSSA Z3000 prototype BP

Put the first 25 hits on a 27 el. It was painted all black. Felt better than my black endcap reissue. Plenty of pop and you will not feel the mi****s. 90 degrees and hitting classic m zns. Not my bat. Dennis Turner brought us 8 to hit to get opinions during BP prior to the conf...
  6. M

z2000 players model

Not a difference at all
  7. M

USSSA Z3000 prototype BP

Got to take about 25 cuts with the Z3K prototypes last weekend. Completely different bat than any LS I have ever swung. Stiff handle and a softer barrell with a HUGE sweetspot. Totally different sound and feel There were two different designs for durability testing and I couldnt tell the...
  8. M

Military Worlds/ Utrip Major World Series

Thanks! We had to come from 11 down in the bottom of the 6th to win the IF game 15-14. It was a total team effort. Excited to be a part of it.
  9. M

Director is going to have to think outside of the box if wants to get it in. If not, maybe have a military world cornhole tournament at the pavillion. :)
  10. M

1 pitch full tournament... full tournament with 5 inning games and 45 time limit... Eliminate the losers bracket and play straight single elim... Those are three possibilities...
  11. M

I think there is one more year left on the contract at pcb. The argument for a new location has definitely gained traction after the last couple years... But no matter where it is you cannot control mother nature. I am hoping you guys get a chance to play.
  12. M

Anybody have a clue what the A bracket looks like...I cant get it to pull up online. If it is seeded properly, it will be one hell of a first round matchup between the scraps and JTF!
  13. M

They need to have some other local fields on standby... Ie harders or oakland terrace. Maybe think about cancelling the pool play for the A if they want to get it all in. I wouldnt want to be the tournament director for this one. I am sure they will do their best. Hopefully they will be able...
  14. M

Good fishin weather.... They usually hit the topwater around second base if you work it in from left center.
  15. M

Shotgun on the way there.... And DD on the way back...
  16. M

Thats one of the bestest posts of all time! LOL!
  17. M

compression testing

Tested 6 2014 Z2Ks at the biloxi major this weekend. All had over 200 cuts on them and the lowest one was 290. No problems at all. We still have mostly 2013s and we havent had one get below 240 without breaking.
  18. M

SSAA Military World, Florence SC July 27-28

Any updates... Post them here...
  19. M

Going strickly from the usssa roster online bro. I also assumed this team would be at worlds. Oh well. :)
  20. M

Anybody having problems with there ri end caps??!

Havent had any problems with mine