2. cb22lh

Womans Mid Turf Shoes (New)

Any Idea where I can find some for my wife?:D
  3. cb22lh

LTB 4 Anderson HR Batpacks in black

Can't remeber who the anderson rep is on here. Can you help me out
  4. cb22lh

GOBUCKEYES is a

Great deal maker and a credit to this board don't hesitate to deal with him Thanks for getting this deal straight CB
  5. cb22lh

Rynxprs

Comes through again fast shipping and good communication Thanks Steve Great job on the decals. as soon as I put them on my bat I will Post the pics CB
  6. cb22lh

cb22lh Good to Deal with Members

My GTG List Dohy25 Brother_hezakia Rynxprs Milocoman X3 Minorleaguer LCVaccum MONTARL Overdafence Carson RFL14 freebird4181 RipRock X3 Tnoff X2 Cliq20 Crammer GBarajas BB15 ROYHOBBS7 BP35 Klemmy Dah-Dee NDOGG24
  7. cb22lh

DOHY25 is a

Fast Paying Good communicating gentleman Thanks for the fast payment Cb
  8. cb22lh

4pitchwalk

Comes through again fast shipping and good Comm
  9. cb22lh

Let Me tell you about MinorLeaguer

He pays quick and good communication. Don't hesitate to deal with. Chris B
  10. cb22lh

d'snutssoftball Man Let me tell you

He is fast as lighting when it comes to shipping. Theses products were just as described Great Deal
  11. cb22lh

Did I tell you

About LCVaccum he pays fast and great communication Thanks Brother CB
  12. cb22lh

Let me tell you

That Buyer/Seller-Merritt is good to go in my book, delivered the goods fast as lighting
  13. cb22lh

4pitchwalk

Comes Through again on a quick deal. Thanks for the Tournament Chairs :)
  14. cb22lh

Let me Tell you something about MONTARL

He agreed to but the bat and the money was in my PaPal within 30 min. He does what he says he is going to do. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy he's GTG in my book. Chris B.
  15. cb22lh

Milocoman has

Come through again. Thanks for the softballs. Great Communication and fast shipping
  16. cb22lh

Overdafence Is

Still The man when it comes to delivering the goods Fast Shipping and good Comm Thanks CB :cool:
  17. cb22lh

s boy777 is

Good to go got the glasses today and they look great. fast shipping and good comm. Thanks Greg :D
  18. cb22lh

Swell Is Quick as

Lighting on delivery got the bat today. We made the deal on Tuesday evening. Just another person that makes this board a great palce to visit.Thanks alot Brent Chris B.
  19. cb22lh

Carson Is GTG

Troy does what he says and says what he does. Thanks for the good deal. Don't hesitate to do a deal with him :cool: Chris.
  20. cb22lh

Milocoman is the man

Top Notch deal, received my 05 F2 in two days. Chad is great to work with. I know alot of you here already know that but that was my first deal with him and I'm verry impressed. Chris B.