Search results

1. MarlSrSoftball

Price Check 2019 260z DC41

Price check: Have a 2019 26oz DC41 for sale with about 300 hits. Haven't been on the board for last 2-3 yrs so lost a feel for the value of bats. Bought it new in 2019 but developed Parkinson Decease so never got to use it . Will try to get pics soon.
  2. MarlSrSoftball

Price Check 2019 DC41

What is the going price for a 26 oz 2019 DC-41 in excellent condition.
  3. MarlSrSoftball

Conversation Thread Delete

I am no longer involved with Softball due to health. I have an old conversation that is still active. How do I delete myself from the conservation?
  4. MarlSrSoftball

For Sale Doz Used Trump Classic + BALLS ARE SOLD

For sale Doz Used Classic + $25.00 Doz Gifted Shipped.
  5. MarlSrSoftball

For Sale Doz Used Trump Classic + SOLD SOLD

I have a doz used Trump Classic + for sale. - $25.00 Shipped Gifted SOLD SOLD
  6. MarlSrSoftball

For Sale/Trade 2018 28 oz DC41 ASA

Have a 28 oz 2018 DC-41 ASA for sale $175.00 shipped. Have inv dtd 3/17/18 with the UPC code. Has about 750 hits on it. Will trade for a 2017/18 26 oz DC-41. End cap has been repaired by Miken but still under warrantyy.
  7. MarlSrSoftball

The Demise of a DC41

BP today and took about 4 swings then hear a big pop and saw my end cap going towards SS. Luckily it is still under warranty. Timing couldn't have been better as I was contemplating selling it as it was getting to feel heavy when swinging and I was trying to decide whether to get a 26 or 27
  8. MarlSrSoftball

NEED HELP WITH DRY HANDS

I am almost back from medical problem and want to start pitching again but I am having a major problem with dry hands. Hands are so dry that ball actually slips out of my hand as I deliver it. I tried every king of hand lotions and softeners with no success. I know I will never be as good as...
  9. MarlSrSoftball

For Sale Doz Classic M's-SOLD SOLD

I have a doz Classic M's (mostly Trumps) for sale. $25.00 doz shipped
  10. MarlSrSoftball

For Sale SOLD SOLD Used Softballs - 2 dz Mixed

Have 2 doz used softballs for sale: Batch # 2 and 4 - 20.00 doz shipped or $35.00 for both.
  11. MarlSrSoftball

Price Check Miken 2017 DC-41

Looking for a price check on a 2017 DC-41 ASA 28 oz in very good condition. Have invoice and UPC with 6 mos left on warranty.
  12. MarlSrSoftball

Linear Bat Question

The league I play in has just banned all non-linear bats. What would your suggestion be for a new bat. I know a lot of players are going to be asking me plus I may need one myself. I presently have a Freak52 30 oz which is getting a little heavy to swing.
  13. MarlSrSoftball

For Sale 28 oz Worth WS23 EST

I have a 28oz (Actual 29.2 oz) Worth WS23 EST for sale. In good condition with no dents or ripples. $50.00 shipped. Will consider reasonable offer Pardon the pics. Hard bat to take pics of.
  14. MarlSrSoftball

Looking for software Program for Tournaments

Does any have or know of free software for Tournaments? I used to have one but can't seem to find it..
  15. MarlSrSoftball

Anarchy Softball Bats

Does anyone have any info on the new Anarchy bat's?
  16. MarlSrSoftball

LTB demarini rayzr

Team Mate looking for a 26-28 oz demarini rayzr
  17. MarlSrSoftball

What a way to end a career

There was some excitement at this morning's Metro game between the Eagles and the Hawks. Along about the third or fourth inning, the Hawks' manager John Stewart asked for time out and called for a pinch hitter. As players on both teams looked around wondering what was up, who should emerge...
  18. MarlSrSoftball

For Sale 28 oz Demarini F375 (Two Piece)

I have a 28 oz Demarini F375 (Two Piece) in good condition for $50.00 shipped
  19. MarlSrSoftball

What is the deal with the Monsta Bats?

What is the deal with the Monsta Bats? Just got a notice from our commissioner that all Monsta Bats are banned from the league. I don't own one but just curious.
  20. MarlSrSoftball

Price Check Have Easton B-4 For Sale

What would an Easton B-4 with about 600 hits (most indoors) in good condition be worth?