Search results

1. TheNozzel

gphil1515

GTG. Fast payment for the bat. Thanks for the smooth deal amigo.
  2. TheNozzel

LTS 2009 SCN12 Stealth+

Since it did not sell in the last sale thread I am posting it again. SOLD SOLD SOLD. 27oz. 2009 Stealth +. This bat has about 200 cuts or less on it and still needs alot more to get it hot. The bat has a nice end load feel to it as well. No cracks or rattles and no receipt. Has both...
  3. TheNozzel

OG Flex - 09 Stealth - 08 Helmer + FS

Well I am hanging it up for awhile due to a bad shoulder that I can not have fixed til I finish paying for the surgery to repair the arm I broke in a tourny back in December. But enough of the sob story. 27oz. 2008 Helmer +. This bat has about 800 cuts on it and is flat out smoking the ball...
  4. TheNozzel

FS Only 27oz Miken Psyco Maxload

Putting this on for a local bro. He would like to get $215 shipped/paypal for it. It is a 27oz Miken Pysco Maxload with about 500-600 hits. Bat is freakin hot. Ray drops some serious 325-375 foot bombs with it plus smokin liners. Bat is in good shape with normal bag and ground wear. There is...
  5. TheNozzel

Ballbuster is GTG

Good board bro here. Paid fast with communications. Do not hesitate with this one.
  6. TheNozzel

R.O.C.C. sent me some balls...

Definitely a gtg board bro. Bought 6 ASA Rocks and they showed up 2 days later. Thanks amigo.
  7. TheNozzel

TheNozzel GTG List

My current GTG list jdubbmancandy Jdc_jr22 foose311 sh29 Hebrew Hammer TheSilentMan35 gmelt#24 R.O.C.C. ballbuster gphil1515
  8. TheNozzel

gmelt#24

Bought a 26oz Stealth+ from me. Fast payment. GTG for sure. Thanks amigo.
  9. TheNozzel

TheSilentMan35 is not

just gtg but very gtg. The Helmer+ was as described amigo. I will try and put some hits on it this weekend. Enjoy your new bat as well.
  10. TheNozzel

Hebrew Hammer is a freaking

GTG board bro. Enjoy the bat amigo.
  11. TheNozzel

sh29 is GTG

Shane is good people for sure. My Flex showed up very fast and it came out of the box looking very nice. Do not hesitate to deal with this amigo.
  12. TheNozzel

foose311 took my Feak+ and

Sent me his Stealth+. Good trade mi amigo. Damn USPS took forever but what can you do. Definitely a GTG board bro. Foooooooooooooose! Dont know what a Feak+ is but, but he did get my Freak+. :D
  13. TheNozzel

Jdc_jr22 IS GTG but....

we already knew that. Got the bat today amigo. USPS was very fast. The OG Syn+ looks like what you said it would and what was in the pictures. I will hit it Saturday and I am sure I will enjoy it. :D
  14. TheNozzel

jdubbmancandy

FedEx ground delivers on Saturday? Wow!:eek: Anyways, got the OG Flex and it looks very nice. Got some work ahead of me to break it in now. Thanks for a smooth sale amigo. Gonna go hit it tomorrow. Tried to send a PM to you also but your box is full.