Search results

1. Jabroni21

ball question

^^^^^^^ That's Sig material :D
  2. Jabroni21

Weird Game Ending

Haven't you killed yourself yet? Please do it soon.. Your not wanted here anymore, but yet you still keep coming around.. Your like the gift that keeps on giving... :cool:
  3. Jabroni21

Weird Game Ending

.... As the League Turns ....
  4. Jabroni21

U Trip

You have 5 seconds to do whatever you want to do after you present the ball to the ump... Just as long as your foot remains on the pitching rubber... You can fake 100 times if you can do it in 5 seconds
  5. Jabroni21

Double Headers

It never rains here, but thanks for your input.. I see your still a dbag :rolleyes:
  6. Jabroni21

Double Headers

Yes, you have a point, but the complex is 2 min's from my house.. If I had to drive far, it wouldn't be worth it.. And tonight's our season double header! Whoo Hoo! :cool:
  7. Jabroni21

Double Headers

Just be happy you play double headers.. Where I play, they only play one game a night with one double header a season...
  8. Jabroni21

SY12RF new ball

Oh.. No, I haven't hit them, but if they are the same balls they hit, they sounded pretty good - just wish we could all hit them as far.. lol
  9. Jabroni21

SY12RF new ball

I don't consider me one of "htose".. Sorry.. Can't help you there bro... But do you know who makes the ball? Just putting the numbers don't help all that much..
  10. Jabroni21

How do you feel about teammates who dont buy bats?

I want to run their faces over a cheese grater..
  11. Jabroni21

Why does this always happen

And I see your much respect for me for using a Capitol J for Jabroni.. Good Noob...
  12. Jabroni21

Why does this always happen

And your GAY!!!! There, thread is complete and has made a full circle.. :D
  13. Jabroni21

You're all *****!!!

No GFY?? Lol.... Gotta have the big 4 bro...
  14. Jabroni21

Pitchers and Defense

I think I am a worse pitcher now....
  15. Jabroni21

Jack-ass newbie bat question...

That's actually pretty funny.. But I never waive the white flag... :rolleyes:
  16. Jabroni21

Way to go UPS !!!!!

Ya think??? :rolleyes:
  17. Jabroni21

Just had to do the math and the logic behind this trend

...... wow! You should print this out and give it to your Tourney director at your next tourney... See what he does.. Something tells me he will pull a Lou Brown on what he did to Roger Dorn's contract in Major League.. Or he will say you can either play with what I provide or don't play...
  18. Jabroni21

not Hitting middle

Oh, and please fix your fail on your signature... douchebag
  19. Jabroni21

not Hitting middle

Go back to the lounge to save face. Your not wanted here douchebag...
  20. Jabroni21

not Hitting middle

Serious?? That's the gheyest thing I have ever heard!! What would they do if there's a play at home and the ball hit the screen on the way to the plate? Is it the pitchers responsibility to move the screen after the balls hit? Was this ASA by chance??? Wouldn't doubt it if it was..