Search results

1. HitnBombs28

Looking to play or BP in the Nashville area

In Nashville for the next month and need to take some cuts. A google search turns up almost nothing as far as batting cages. Anyone have room on a league team or getting together for BP, let me know.
  2. HitnBombs28

Looking to play league in Houston and surrounding areas

Just moved from San Antonio and looking to play some league ball. OF with very good speed and a good stick. Currently playing D tourney ball for a San Antonio team but will prob look to pick up with a local team if possible. Always looking to get in some BP as well.
  3. HitnBombs28

Best areas to live in Houston?

Just acepted a job in Houston, now I need a little info on the best areas to reside. I checked out the Heights and its cool and all but I need more trees and less concrete. Also looked at Spring and the Woodlands. I currently live in the Stone Oak area of San Antonio and would like a similar...
  4. HitnBombs28

For Sale Minty 27oz SCX3

Have a minty SCX3 27oz with 20 hits. Bat has a few small nicks from rolling around in my trunk for a little but its just cosmetic. No webbing, still has all the factory shine. If someone can post the pics for me I will email until then I can text them. Sold
  5. HitnBombs28

Battle for the Rings Mansfield rules?

Need some clarification for those that have played in the lonestar shootout in NTX. I heard there was a rule implemented about hitting middle this year and if so what is it exactly? If so since the Battle for the Rings is in mansfield will they be using that rule for the rings tourney?
  6. HitnBombs28

USSSA Illegal ball?

While playing this weekend we had a batter called out before a pitch was even thrown to him because the ball didn't have the park stamp on it. The park rules are that you only use their stamped balls to play with. That being said the ball was indeed a legal Usssa ball that the stamp had worn...
  7. HitnBombs28

LTT OBO: PST R/B recert 26 and or PST Max 27

Looking for a MV-1 28 supermax or 30 balanced.
  8. HitnBombs28

LTB 28 max or 30 balanced.

LTB MV-1 28 max or 30 balanced. Title says it all(Second time around)
  9. HitnBombs28

LTB: OG Ultra(gray) 27 - 28

Title says it all. Prefer Maxload
  10. HitnBombs28

OG Ultra(gray) 27 - 28

Title says it all. Prefer Maxload
  11. HitnBombs28

Miken Ultra(Grey OG)

LTB a 27-28 oz Ultra maxload or balanced. Prefer maxload. I already have a U2, so don't offer.
  12. HitnBombs28

LTB OG extended 27,28. NRG 500 28-30

LTB OG extended 27,28. NRG 500 28-30, ASA Reaper 28
  13. HitnBombs28

LTB NRG 500 28,29 or 30 oz

LTB NRG 500 28,29 or 30 oz
  14. HitnBombs28

LTT/LTS 26 Oz PST, PST Max, Techfire

LTT/LTS 27 PST Max SS, 26 rockettech. Looking to buy 28-30 Oz nrg 500 or 28 ASA reaper.