Search results

1. Swilldog

Price Check niw og freak 417*** 27oz

Lil help pls .. tnx
  2. Swilldog

Van Bogart and Woldyk

Was lucky enough to hit some BP and talk ball with them both today. I was sad that Ken had to sit out with back injury but Wolly still smashes it and they really are into the art of hitting a ball. If you can ever be blessed with some tips from either.. take it!
  3. Swilldog

Whats the best GSL bat??

New bat rules are so confusing :eek:
  4. Swilldog

You are welcome!

ASA now allows 100mph now that I retired.
  5. Swilldog

help me shop?

My boss asked me to find him a softball pitching machine that feeds itself. looking for a decent machine at a fair price new or used. PMing me anything you find would be great and thank you so much for your help.. I am not good at this online shopping stuff [maybe cuz too poor to buy anyting...
  6. Swilldog

Retired

That is all:)
  7. Swilldog

Can we please switch

to have a foul ball called instead of a DBO? If you hit it foul by 1 foot and it goes 400 feet you are all good so why does it have to be an out if its fair? Okay D-E tournaments whatever.. but how bout for rec leagues and higher tournament levels. Does it have to be so bad on your team just...
  8. Swilldog

My second deal of the day thread

While back I had posted on how a very nice man I hardly knew gave me a pretty clean looking syn2 for free. Well I have been blessed again.. A friend who is retiring from softball and that I had offered to buy one of his bats off him like 3yrs ago if he ever chose to sell it gave me the bat for...
  9. Swilldog

Salsa Bombers CO ED team thread!

Think we can get a single chick on the team to post here? lmao
  10. Swilldog

f3 white cap, yellow print, silver barrel

worth anything at all? I found one at a field and have no use for it.
  11. Swilldog

GTG Dr0p

hooked me up with a duo.. shipped quickly and kept in touch well during the deal. thnx b0
  12. Swilldog

Sad to say I have to throw a fund raiser

For someone with cancer and would like some help with ideas for the tournament we are putting on to help build up some funds. We have 3 nice fields to use and need to make the most of it. I am not smart enough to figure out the max amount of teams we can get involved with 3 fields 2 of them with...
  13. Swilldog

LTB Some type of miken maxload u3/nsa

Psycho, DC, mv3 or a mv1 would be nice in a 26.. thank you for any help:)
  14. Swilldog

Draft tournament April 21st Holly Mi

sorenson park 5142 East Holly Road Holly, MI 48442 Full hand picked team draft (lil kid point "i got you" style) 5 homers then a single 44 400 balls... utrip/nsa/asa bats $10 bucks per player.. prize unknown at this time. 830am sign up and draft starts at 9. If you show up after 9 its...
  15. Swilldog

Do salvos

get those stupid // cracks like the speed line?
  16. Swilldog

juggy going to break??

I got a real clean juggy last year in a trade with no rattle or such. Bat felt real soft and didnt make much noise when hitting it. Now its popping kinda loud compaired to was. That the way they break in or is it on its way out?
  17. Swilldog

lil help with ASA 44 375s

evil and rock is like saying the C word around here and I need the next best thing.. finding TA's is not the answer so what else ya got for me fellas?
  18. Swilldog

PST end cap help

Found a pst in a friends garage and took it to bp thinking I had me a nice cold weather bat.. 40 swings in the cap flew out of it. In looking inside the bat i cant see that anything was done to it. So I am wondering if this is common or was it jacked with. Dude will tell me that it was not...
  19. Swilldog

Buyer Beware Just to clear my name

Over a long time now i have battled with bob [Obigain] of some sluggos he sold me. he used the word "demo" then sent me some bats he used in testing that didnt work out for him. he felt it was ok to make me eat them since i was not able to figure out what he had done in a short period of time...
  20. Swilldog

Congrats syndacate

Nice job in the dome last night and glad you all got to win it the right way.. Sorry to tell ya joe asked me to ump the next one as well so you stuck with me for another night :eek: