Search results

1. biglaz72

LTB 15" Louisville Slugger RHT Super Z

Doesn't have to be this color, I'm open to almost any color out of there. Lmk what you have, thanks.
  2. biglaz72

Price Check 30 oz. Titan SBTUS (Gray/blue)

Bat is in very good shape, 200+ hits, miminal scratches and end cap is in good condition. Trying to find out a fair price for it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  3. biglaz72

LTB Baden Axe USSSA

The blue one in a 26 or 27oz or as long as it has the new USSSA logo. Lmk what you have, thanks.
  4. biglaz72

LTB Mizuno GCP 86x glove 12.75in

I'd like to buy this glove. Mine was recently lost or stolen, either way I'm looking to buy new or used. Help me out guys. Thanks.
  5. biglaz72

For Sale Nice ASA Wrath Ext. 28oz Good ASA bat

Posting this for a friend of mine. LTS a 28oz ASA Wrath Ext. The bat is nicely broken in and is in very good condition. It only has normal ground and bag scratches. It does have a bigger scratch in the "O" in mizuno but that does not take away from its performance. Looking to sell for $125...
  6. biglaz72

LTB: Diamond IX3 Backpack

I'm looking for the Black bag http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-17569566915711_2058_1993205 . Can't find them in stock anywhere. Let me know if you have one to sell. Thanks.
  7. biglaz72

Dudley Thunder Advance (Distance)

Does anyone know where I can buy these softballs anywhere in the DFW area? Any heads up notice is appreciated. thanks...
  8. biglaz72

eball33 is big time G2G!!!

Traded with him for a Wrath ext. Bat is exactly as he described and was shipped very fast... eball33 is good in my book and I'd do business with him again anytime. thanks bro!
  9. biglaz72

LTT: 27oz OG Rockettech

It does have a small wave, otherwise the bat is in good condition with normal ground and bag scratches. Has about 350 hits on it and has only ever been used by me in league play. Original grip has been removed and replaced with black athletic tape which also has a small knobcuff on it. This...
  10. biglaz72

LTT: 27oz NR Juggernaut

Traded to Eball33 Got it a few months ago from a board bro. It's an awesome bat but, I just can't get used to the swing. Has about 400 hits on it and is only used by me, once a week for league play. Structural integrity is excellent with normal ground scratching and I'm not sure how to...
  11. biglaz72

hittingbombs is GTG

Bought my juggernaut from him. Bat was just as described and shipping was fast. Thanks a bunch, would do business with again.
  12. biglaz72

Yankee_nut22 is GTG

Bought a Cannonball from him a while back. Gave me a good price on it and shipped it fast. Thanks a bunch, would do business with again.
  13. biglaz72

Newkirk20 is GTG

Bought a pair of Oakley Radar's from him the other day and I already received them yesterday. Thanks a bunch, would do business with again.
  14. biglaz72

Fivehole is GTG

Bought a Recoil from him. Bat was just as described and shipping was fast. Thanks a bunch, would do business with again.
  15. biglaz72

ACDC27 is GTG

Bought a Razr from him, works great and shipping was fast. Thanks a bunch, would do business with again.