Search results

1. 2Legit 2Quit

Anybody out there in Central NJ?

The Sunday DN tourney rained out yet? I'm not on social media. May try to jump on a team.
  2. 2Legit 2Quit

Sorry I didnt see this until now. I dont get out of work until 5 so can't do weekday afternoon my man. I did BP with friends at D-BAT last night, would have invited if I saw this earlier. Good luck this weekend bud. Text me next time you down for BP, you have my cell.
  3. 2Legit 2Quit

I hit 276ft bombs at Torpey. I'm down for BP. I'll PM my cell.
  4. 2Legit 2Quit

And lmk if u wanna hit anytime soon.
  5. 2Legit 2Quit

Last played in Hillsborough was few years back in mens Sunday night. It's close to home but better competition in Readington and Somerville.
  6. 2Legit 2Quit

Local leagues like Somerville, North Branch and Hillsborough but Readington mostly
  7. 2Legit 2Quit

**** wait, did play a tourney in 2017. Got concussed and won states. ilyk2win's team may have lost that day but they won the heart of my medical examiner.
  8. 2Legit 2Quit

Local ball, stopped playing tourney ball cos it's not ghey enuff, Won a few readington leagues with BigWig but the ****er refuses to take the chip pic. .
  9. 2Legit 2Quit

I play for keeps.
  10. 2Legit 2Quit

Yup, still catching lasers to the temple. Ask Joe...
  11. 2Legit 2Quit

Also from Hillsborough. Dang, this site brings back memories. Where Hacker and the Combatants be at...
  12. 2Legit 2Quit

Website selling 13 mercys cheap?

Sooo... you had no problem putting your credit card info on an unencrypted site? U begging to get screwed my man.
  13. 2Legit 2Quit

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Same asstard that posted he is a stud looking for a team?
  14. 2Legit 2Quit

Aftermath weight question

That was my thought, buddies tell me they dont last as long as the Mercy. Didnt know about Coach, makes sense cuz I PM'ed him a month ago and never heard back. If you can get 27oz AM or 25oz Mercy, NIW same price, which one would you get? Mercy, great bat but swung a little too light for me but...
  15. 2Legit 2Quit

Not in current market bud. Used the 27oz is worth a little more or sells a lot quicker than the 26oz.
  16. 2Legit 2Quit

Thnx for the info fellas, much appreciated. Sounds like 27oz is the way to go.
  17. 2Legit 2Quit

Thinking of picking up an Aftermath and notice that the 27oz seems to be more sought after and a little more $$$ than 26oz. I swing 26oz EL, 27oz balanced. Besides being 1oz heavier, any reason to believe the 27oz is the better buy?
  18. 2Legit 2Quit

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Goddamn, u really do know everything softball. I just found out myself.
  19. 2Legit 2Quit

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Hi Joe. XOXOXO
  20. 2Legit 2Quit

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Great people all over NJ Softball. Seems the loud ones will always get the most attention. Unfair to judge NJ Softball community on basis of an anonymous board, what'd u expect would happen? Foolish to punish the majority by the shenanigans of a few.