Search results

1. Griffey15

4turtle4 is Outstanding!

Had a great deal and needed the bat before Memorial Day weekend so he shipped before my money got to him. Everything went great and would trust to deal with him anytime!
  2. Griffey15

G-Town Spud is GREAT!

Darren hasnt dealt on here before so he did his forst deal with me. He shipped the bat first so i could see it and be sure he was legit. He asked all the right questions and sent the bat which was just as described if not in better condition. I would give him a reference anytime and would...
  3. Griffey15

brother_hezakia is GTG

Had a great deal with Josh, shipped fast and bat was as described! Thanks bro :cool:
  4. Griffey15

tmiller9 delivers!

Had a trade completed today with tmiller9. Fast shipping and great communication so no worries from me in dealing again! Thanks for the PST too bro!!!! :p
  5. Griffey15

Anyone in MA that can help here?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=188391 Need some board brothers to step up and I dont mean just replying here......PM the buyer if you can help!!
  6. Griffey15

ld1 is G2G!

Turned to be a guy a played ball against before which is cool but communication was great and deal went smooth! DOnt hesitate to deal with Jeff!!! :D
  7. Griffey15

qwertle8 is GTG!

Had a great deal with Q! Bat was in better condition than I had hoped so thats always good. He shipped fast and was easy to communicate with. Thanks bro!! :D
  8. Griffey15

slimdickens!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great deal with Steve. He sent the bat before I had the full amount for the bat and he is definitely one of the good guys on here! Never hesitate or question a deal with him!!!!! :cool:
  9. Griffey15

Best Deal Ever: Dd10!!!

I have to really give Dan alot of props for this most recent deal! I just got back to SBF after a long winter and he gave me such a great deal on a R&B PST plus his shipping was as fast as could be besides him driving the bat to me....LOL! I would deal with Dan any day and wouldnt even flinch...
  10. Griffey15

thebigbadhouse is GTG

Paid fast and communicated well. No problems shipping to Canada for him either!:D
  11. Griffey15

doggin_it IS GTG!

Made another great deal with Todd. The bat was as described and he shipped very fast from Canada. I would have no issues dealing with him in anyway as this was our second go around! Thanks again Todd! :cool:
  12. Griffey15

jc22!!!

Deal went smooth, I sent him the money and he shipped the bat which was the same as the pics he provided too. Good deal, dont hesitate to do biz with Barry!:D
  13. Griffey15

punchinjudy is A-okay!

Even with some ancilliary things goin on Cheyenne got me the bat in good time and was easy to deal with! Thanks bro!:D
  14. Griffey15

stephy is G2G!

Joe shipped to me prior to payment being made for his bats. I sent the MO taoday but as far as I am concerned he held up his end of the deal and shipped fast as I had asked so I could use them one last time this year before putting them all away for the winter. :D
  15. Griffey15

Coach and Milocoman!!!

I know I have said it many times, but these guys are GREAT!!!! Had a little miscommunication on what they thought I was sending them in trade for a bat, long story short, we made an agreement to make things square and they got me a practically brand new Blue Max 28oz LS...........I am so...
  16. Griffey15

Bc#24

Whats up with all the Jordan's on here............. :p I think I have dealt with like 5 in my time here but all have been great to deal with including BC#24! Shipped the MO when he said he would and it arrived in great time. Hope you enjoy the bat J! :cool:
  17. Griffey15

PST_Frank_203

Great deal with him, shipped the MO fast and got one of my beloved PSTs away from me........ :p No problems dealing with him again!
  18. Griffey15

Hacker72 is great!

Dont hesitate to deal with Bill. He shipped fast and was great to talk with about our transaction! Thanks again! :D
  19. Griffey15

Moparman440

Sent paypal for a batbag I was selling. I know Gary is out of town at the moment but the bag arrived on Saturday 7/23, so enjoy and no issues dealing with him again.......very fast paypal'er..... :D
  20. Griffey15

If you are not trying to deal with SBF......

.......then WTF is wrong with you! ;) Once again Coach hooked me up with a trade that I wouldnt be able to find anywhere local or even on the net. As I always say about the SBF guys and gal........buy from them, trade with them or even sell to them because they take care of all of us!!! :D