Search results

1. D

need help on sticking it to my opp this week

Short story: The guy I'm going up against this week has no TE's. His TE is on a bye week. I just want to see if I can snag the TE he might pick this week off the waiver wire. So who is the best TE you think from this group: Ladarius Green SD Garrett Graham Houston Owen Daniels...
  2. D

Average Cost of a Softball Tournament

I'm wondering the average cost of a tournament - 2 day tournament, 6 fields. Including all ump fees, equipment, scorekeepers, etc. Not having any success finding it via Google. Thanks for the help.
  3. D

For Sale Droid Razr Maxx - near mint.

The only reason it is not mint is because it's gently used. I'm unloading a razr maxx with ice cream sandwich on it - one of the best phones i ever used. 175 shipped before it hits the Bay.
  4. D

LTB Looking for Sams RT

PM me if you're willing to unload.
  5. D

Cutler vs GB or Palmer vs Miami

TD's are 4 points. Discuss
  6. D

For Sale Ultra II 26oz shipped today for $75.

I'll go with a reasonable price. But the title says it all.. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1208323 T-3 hours.
  7. D

Ultra2 and .52/275's?

Does the ball still travel well with the Ultra2 or do I need something else? I've never once played with the .52/275s so I dunno.
  8. D

is the discussion of streaming okay?

Not sure on that, but id like to watch the pitts/broncos game.. pm me link please. been googling this with no success. thanks
  9. D

u2 or Toxic

which is better
  10. D

USSSA P/Catcher

Are there any rules regarding sexes of players infield/outfield/ or P/C?? I'm playing in a COED tournament and we want to put a male for P, and a male for C and was wondering if that was okay?
  11. D

So yeah, I've been away for a bit..

Let me be a noob for a bit here and ask.. USSSA dumbing down bats and balls?
  12. D

60+ league that has the U2 banned question

So, what's the next best stick? Price as well please. Looking to buy in a week or so
  13. D

okocha is g2g.

leaving feedback for a new guy
  14. D

Deafie's GTG list.

Should have made this a while ago but here goes. Coach 4PITCHWALK sxtbradley Leftyone Wildebeast AndersonSales okocha sha5wn KlayDiddy Sonic625 dougdascenzo cristenen chinny12
  15. D

filliephan

Made teleportion possible!!! Great guy to deal with!! Thanks Tom!
  16. D

WildeBeast

Is a good way to go as well!! Thanks.