Search results

1. gti44

Freak Black ASA spiral webbing?

My Freak Black ASA is webbed like crazy. All the way around the barrel and a good 5" or almost from the R in freak past the K. Its hotter then my DC and as half as many hits. All blacks spiral web like this? Is it still long for this world?
  2. gti44

For Sale/Trade 28.5 Z4 Shoppe

27.5 Shoppe Z4000. Has about 50-70 hits roughly. All with Evil BP lite 52s. Perfect shape and still looks brand new. Has reciept and return. $200 OBO or trade for Combat Duke, Miken Freak Black ASA, Monsta DNA, and all other top level ASA/Dual Stampers. Cant get my pics to load from my...
  3. gti44

Returning and gettting a '15

Returning a Avarice G2 that has tracking on pretty much the whole bat. Figured Id return it since the officials at worlds said it was too cracked to use. Talked to CS and she was AWESOME! Walked me through the 2015s and I was able to get the Wanted, Portent, or Derby Boys (ASA or NSA of them)...
  4. gti44

New combat user question?

I bought a new Combat Avarice G2 from softball fans last week. Well 50-75 hits later there is 3 inch crack down the barrel! Mixed bag of BP balls 52/300 - 44/375 only. I am getting a new combat and am using it for NSA against 52/275 balls. What is the best combat against these balls. One piece...
  5. gti44

For Sale/Trade 3 Monsta's !!!

Selling and/or trading 3 Monstas. 30oz (scaled at 29.5) 14Monsta ASA. White with Green. Has 25-50 hits with 52/300 Evil Lite BPs. Hits 52's real good! Perfect, looks brand new. Green Lizard grip. $225 Traded to WARHORSE 30oz (scaled at 29.2) 14Monsta LC. Blue and Green. Has 25-50 hits...
  6. gti44

Heavy FuDawgs 28+

Never seen one in real life....who has one and better yet who wants to part ways with one? Trade bait avail.... If your not into parting ways with her any reviews of a 29/30 FuDawg in comparision to a 28 would be cool to. Thx Guys Also looking for a Mad Dawg.
  7. gti44

Where are all the buy ins this year?

Custom buy ins? Where are they all? I love having custom funny or just cool jerseys and I know others do to. Last year I bought 3 and on each one there were 25-30 buyers easy...seems like the sub dye companies would be in for some business at $40-$50 a shirt. SO lets get some buy ins going...
  8. gti44

What BRAND is represented most in your areas?

While checking out the Bat Graveyard thread...I posted that in my small ASA world I would bet 8 out of 10 bats leaning on the fences of dugouts are Demarinis. (I was called on it) Since the 2013 standard change my area (Midwest Michigan) has changed from mostly Easton and Miken to almost if not...
  9. gti44

2nd Batch FUTURES

Just got off the phone and the 2nd Batch FUTURES will be in today and shipped tomorrow in the morning! Of which 2 are headed to me! Just thought I'd pass this along to any other Demarini bros that are awaiting theirs....
  10. gti44

A little help from the LS crew...

Back story....I was am still am Demarini guy. BUT with that said I will now be swing my new LS Z2000 in utrip! I have converted....seriously the Z out hit my CL22 and 2.1 so bad that I sold them off last week and they were my gamers...lol Right now I swing a Aftermath and FuDawg in...
  11. gti44

Z2000 vs Z2000+ ?

I'm new to the LS fan list. I am in the market for a Z2000 utrip and I'm wondering what is the difference in the "+" model and the standard model. Especially with the price differences.....thanks and I did search with no real answers. Steve
  12. gti44

For Sale/Trade FIRE SALE....All must GO!

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1349748 Pics are down the thread.....thanks for looking.
  13. gti44

For Trade Trades for '13/'14 ASA

Fire sale 8 demarinis Hit amounts are to the best of my memory. But all sticks are in good shapeand will be cleaned before shipped! Knob cuffs and custom wraps in pic included of course. Scroll for Large pic 28oz Juice - GONE to Chrometip78 27oz J2 fse - GONE to Leftyno12 28oz Swagger -...
  14. gti44

Difference between the the 3?

What is the difference between TheOne.12, The Swagger and the FuDawg? I own the .12 and the swag and I hear good thing about the Fu but everything I can find about makeup of barrel/handle they seem the same??? And to stop the flames I did search first...
  15. gti44

For Sale/Trade Geezer......

Someone sell or trade me a Geezer. 28+oz let me know......I've been looking forever on these forums and I'm not seeing any up for sale/trade. So I'm asking. PM's will be answered as soon as I can
  16. gti44

Current Production Demarini's?

First off...I've searched and looked at their website! What are the current, in production Demarini softball bats out? ASA/Utrip/Sr.? I looked at their website and they don't have every bat my reading about on SBF? I'm looking to update my collection and find a couple more fire sticks...
  17. gti44

For Trade For Trade:

Up for trade: All sticks are pretty much NOW (less then 200) bought to try and they can't best the RD or the Juice so they got to go. Asa sticks DeMarini TheOne.12 30oz DeMarini TheOne MLC 28oz Demarini Swagger 28oz Utrip Demarini TheOne1.20 28oz Looking for 28oz+ RD28asa...
  18. gti44

How do i put my endcap back on? Help!

My fire hot 28oz Juice had its endcap fly completely off today during BP. No rips or anything. Endcap just literally flew off.....how can I reattach it? Its my favorite bat....help.:confused:
  19. gti44

For Sale I want a Geezer!

28-30oz Geezer........who want to sell me one?
  20. gti44

For Trade 30oz FH TheOne.12 CL22

Like the title says I have a no return factory hitter 30oz TheOne.12 CL22 up for trade. not very many hits. Little to no endcap wear, no webs...honestly its in damn good condition! Looking for a swagger in 28oz or any ASA Demarinis in 28oz......lets make a deal. can text pics...pm number