Search results

1. Mac6er

GTG dholland is GTG

Good bro to deal with here. Quick to ship (actually did same day) and the stick was solid as described. Would deal again...
  2. Mac6er

GTG BIGPAP72 is definitely GTG

Great communication, quick to ship, and item was as described. Can't ask for more - Do not hesitate to deal with BIGPAP72!
  3. Mac6er

For Trade Rb frenzy blue white 29 oz

I don't have an easton L4 for trade, but might might be interested in buying. Please send pics to [email protected]. Thanks!
  4. Mac6er

For Sale/Trade OG ASA Shrek Green Catty Catalyst 28oz

Did you ever sell the Catty, or is it still available?
  5. Mac6er

For Sale SB206 Green Catalyst 28oz

PM sent - Is this stick still available?
  6. Mac6er

For Sale Freak 98 28oz

I'm tempted, but it looks like it's got a slight bit of end cap separation. Are the pics deceiving me?
  7. Mac6er

For Sale/Trade 30oz Freak 98

Bat is sold! PP/PM sent! Thanks for the deal!
  8. Mac6er

For Sale/Trade 30oz Freak 98

PM sent... Bump
  9. Mac6er

For Sale Freak 98 28oz

PM sent... Bump
  10. Mac6er

For Sale/Trade 28oz Maxload OG Velocit-e

Hello? I've got the money ready to go - Just need your addy... Or are you having second thoughts about letting your Velo go?
  11. Mac6er

Deal agreed upon (just need your PP addy) - Bat is mine...
  12. Mac6er

Scaling I've had two OG Velos that have died on me (may they rest in peace), and both developed the fish scaling as they neared the end. But this is also when the bats were at their hottest. I will say that the scaling on both of mine was more prominent than what you can see from the...
  13. Mac6er

Another PM sent...
  14. Mac6er

PM Sent...
  15. Mac6er

For Sale/Trade 28oz ASA CATTY

Interested Please send pics to [email protected] Thanks!
  16. Mac6er

For Trade LTT OG Velo

Is the 30 oz. Balanced OG Velocit-E still available?
  17. Mac6er

pitch265 Feedback..

Pitch265 is definitely GTG! He gave me a smooth deal on a 2010 White Steel. The bat arrived promptly, and was exactly what I was looking for - My old man has been swinging it ever since!
  18. Mac6er

LTT Demarini Raw Steel 28oz

Any interest in selling?
  19. Mac6er

Can't go wrong dealing w/ WTPower

Nothing but positive things to say about my recent deal w/ WTPower. Phenomenal communication both pre- and post-sale, unbelievably prompt shipment (from WA to VA in 2 days) and the stick was packed so carefully, you would have thought he was sending his gamer back to himself! I'm a bit picky...
  20. Mac6er

Mac6er is GTG

Thanks for the great deal! You made it easy every step of the way - Thanks again, Curt!