Search results

1. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Former game balls for gsl/wsl/usssa etc. then some random older balls too that we used for BP back when I believed in that sort of thing lol. I will give the greatest deal EVER if you come take them!
  2. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

I don’t ever take BP. If we can’t use them in games, then I don’t need them. I don’t care to get less than $2 a ball for them. I just want them out of my garage mostly lol
  3. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Thanks Stout. Just did so.
  4. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Do any of you fine fellas know where I can sell a CRAP TON of BP balls? I have a garage full of balls we don’t/can’t use anymore and I’d like to dispose of them for some coin.
  5. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

I beg to differ. If your team consists of truly your friends, you don’t get butthurt when the best ones move up and you are ok with being a .500 team because you just enjoy hanging out with your guys every weekend, then it’s possible. I have had the same core of 10ish guys for close to that mark...
  6. R

Tourneys near Gatlinburg

Would anyone have an idea where I could find a list of tournaments near Gatlinburg for 2019?
  7. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

We did! Fly’s Ducks?
  8. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

We have group outings to go round up our balls (and everyone else’s who are too lazy to do so) everytime we have a break between games. We also don’t hit very many home runs. There are lots of times we will end up going home with more balls than we started with. I’m also not one of those guys...
  9. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

18 tourneys played = $4811 Balls purchased =$300 No leagues and players pay for unis = $0 Won $1450 back at tourneys Net cost of season $3661 $100 commitment fee per player and a couple fundraisers and you break even for the year like we do.
  10. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

How do the bats work when you play a team like Stampede, who I assume does a buy in since they have Miken/Worth in their name?
  11. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Unless of course they pay their entry fee and wanna play the very next weekend in this association....then all is JUST FINE!!
  12. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

The only tough luck about it is that we won't spend our money on that product. We will consume elsewhere as I have previously said. Back to my hibernation.
  13. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Yeah, I have been told of that nice little rule before. My fault entirely for not cutting a guy after I added him BEFORE that rule was instituted out of the blue. What about a C lister that does play all the time but doesn't hit any homeruns?
  14. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

We should be getting bumped down to E cause we can't hit enough homeruns to hang with the big bad D teams. We played 7 games and got 2 in each game....we hit 2 total. Large contributing factor to why we lost to both D teams we played. Other than that....it's at least good to see Stampede double...
  15. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Remember when you were relevant in softball? Yeah, neither does the Atlantic Ocean *******!!
  16. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Yes sir, inner thigh. Can't get any protection there lol. Hardest I've gotten hit in all my years.
  17. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

I got blasted the previous weekend. Ended up playing 11 games that tourney to finish 2nd. So when this tourney rolled around I gave it all I had for 3 games before calling it quits lol
  18. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

I had a long talk with him while they were continually running around the bases and we decided I should keep myself and my busted ass leg in the dugout lol
  19. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Hey now, they only scored 1 run off my underhandedness. The rest came off someone else's underhandedness.
  20. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Or just have them single and double you to death with 25 runs scored in back to back innings like they did us. It was like dying of a thousand paper cuts lol.