Search results

1. B

I just dont understand......

Had a Utrip ump this weekend letting guys swing the new ASA only Ultra. We tried to explain that its only approved for ASA. He pretty much said, yup if its ASA approved its good in Utrip. They just dont teach these guys crap about bats.
  2. B

Minnesota - Thursday Nights Anoka

Hoss, myself and a few other board bro's are looking for 2 people to play in Anoka on Thursday nights. Its just league as most of us have our own tourney teams. Anyway if you are interested in playing on Thursday nights in Anoka - drop me a pm. Anoka is U-trip this year. Thanks
  3. B

Any How much of the plate does the ball have to cross??

So I have been having an ongoing discussion about the strike zone with some other umpire friends. At any rate I am curious to know how you guys define a strike. The questions are: 1) How do you define a ball crossing the plate? 2) How much of the ball has to cross the plate? Just...
  4. B

The result of a take out slide

Playing Middle on Saturday and got taken out on a clean slide. Turned the double play and it seems my knee hit the ground... Swelled up like a grapefruit.
  5. B

Looking for a Team in MN

Hey all - I posted this in the normal MN thread but here goes: I had a lead on a team at the end of last year and their situation changed so I am now back looking for a team to play tourney ball with on the weekends. I live in Coon Rapids and would like to if possible stay in my area if...