Search results

1. Ultima95

Combat Shirts

Mine came in yesterday. Looks great. Thanks Noodle
  2. Ultima95

Need help with bat choice

If you work with a DLAS guy, I think you can get an Avarice for around $165 shipped straight from Combat.
  3. Ultima95

Advisory staff

Have you called and talked to McGee or CD? I haven't had any trouble getting through to someone and McGee even reached out to me on my cell to clear up a question. CD has also been very responsive on FB
  4. Ultima95

Looking for Combat pants

I like how they fit, but having the C is a bonus for us Combat huers.
  5. Ultima95

Combatant Glass Exchange?

I'm travelling for work all next week, but I will put together the few people that are interested and get it going. Filled up a few growlers of Bear Republic brews for the weekend.
  6. Ultima95

Looking for Combat pants

Same here. Any chance we can get a group together and get an order? Can Noodle do pants?
  7. Ultima95

combat going out of business

/thread . . .
  8. Ultima95

If we have five guys, everyone can mail a glass to the other four. That way everyone gets four new glasses. I'll start putting together a list at the beginning of the thread or just start a new one. I'm sure leoingle would get in on it.
  9. Ultima95

The original Rudy's is close to the house. Say the word and I will gladly trade some for Stone sauces. I wish there was a good way to mail double-doubles.
  10. Ultima95

I have a couple bottles of the Levitation BBQ Sauce. Incredible on pork chops or ribs.
  11. Ultima95

That's awesome. I love Stone. I have been away from SoCal for awhile, but my brother lives in LA and did a brewery run and sent me a bunch of Stone swag for Christmas.
  12. Ultima95

Busy with work and with his son's baseball schedule. Other than that, I just know he drinks a lot of craft beer.....
  13. Ultima95

Missouri has to have some local craft breweries there somewhere.
  14. Ultima95

Glasses from local pubs that are cool would work also. Anything unique and regional would work.
  15. Ultima95

Recently did an exchange of pint glasses with Leoingle from respective local breweries and it got me thinking.... Any interest in setting up some sort of pint glass exchange? Depending on the number of guys interested, we could do it Secret Santa style or we could break up into groups of...
  16. Ultima95

DBASA Break in time

I had to adjust to this. I it the AV, the PM Virus, and the OG Gear so much that I was hitting everything toward the endcap. Took me a little while when I got my Avarice to adjust to hitting up the barrel a little more. Once I got that, I love the new line.
  17. Ultima95

Mayhem XL Return?

I'll piggyback on this. What are they sending back for the OG Mayhem XL (black and blue one). I have one with a nasty crack that my team has been hitting until the receipt expires in July.
  18. Ultima95

Opinions for a Potential Worth Convert

Has to be a new stamp. Avarice is getting harder to find. Anything from the new line?
  19. Ultima95

Opinions for a Potential Worth Convert

I have a few idea on this, but I haven't hit many Worth bats and I haven't hit all the new COMbats yet. Teammate is looking for a bat and he really wants something that feels like his OG JH Titan that snapped off at the taper. He is looking at the new JH 454, but I mentioned that he might...
  20. Ultima95

Since the merger with Bauer

I have a Wanted ASA that I haven't swung much yet, but I really like the feel of it. Looking forward to trying the Utrip