Search results

1. Ultima95

Combatant Glass Exchange?

Recently did an exchange of pint glasses with Leoingle from respective local breweries and it got me thinking.... Any interest in setting up some sort of pint glass exchange? Depending on the number of guys interested, we could do it Secret Santa style or we could break up into groups of...
  2. Ultima95

Opinions for a Potential Worth Convert

I have a few idea on this, but I haven't hit many Worth bats and I haven't hit all the new COMbats yet. Teammate is looking for a bat and he really wants something that feels like his OG JH Titan that snapped off at the taper. He is looking at the new JH 454, but I mentioned that he might...
  3. Ultima95

Done for awhile.....

Took an errant throw off my face Wednesday night and am probably done with softball for at least the summer. Fractured orbital with bone in my maxillary sinus cavity and a broken nose. ENT is optimistic that I may not need surgery after all, but definitely no softball until everything heals...
  4. Ultima95

RIP Avarice

I got a few more hits out of her this week in league and one more bomb, but her time is up and she is headed back to COMbat. Got the attention of the whole league the last couple of months.
  5. Ultima95

DFW Leagues?

DFW-area Combatants - I have a buddy that is looking for a weekly league to play in. He was all-state baseball and played in college, but hasn't played in quite awhile. Can anyone in the area suggest where he might be able to play or join a team? He isn't looking for tourney ball, mostly...
  6. Ultima95

Noobish Return Question

I have an Avarice with a receipt dated later this month. It has a pretty good crack on one side, but is stupid hot and the crack seems to be holding for now. That being said, I do not want to have it go just out of warranty and then break the rest of the way. Does it need to crack all the way...
  7. Ultima95

Some Glove Advice

Got some money in PP to finally get my M2 custom done. I am seriously clueless when itcomes to gloves. Everything I have owned up to this point has been off the shelf of a big box sporting goods store. Hoping I can get some advice/tips/recommendations. I play primarily 1B with a little 2B...
  8. Ultima95

Something wrong here?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1248709
  9. Ultima95

rlt01 - COMbatants beware

Anyone know this guy? He was really active in here for a little while and now he has done three bad deals. I sent him two bats in trade for one of his and he stopped responding as soon as I sent him my D/C. If anyone knows this guy or sees him pop up in here, watch out.
  10. Ultima95

Closest to 09 JH Titan

What is the closest bat to the maroon JH Titan in terms of feel? Broke my JH last night and want to know what to try to get as a return.
  11. Ultima95

Tee Ball Bat

Anyone have a connection on a COMbat b2 26" t-ball bat? Is there a Seattle-area COmbatant that might be able to get one from the warehouse for me? I have a family member looking for their kid and I am trying to get him to go with a COMbat.
  12. Ultima95

Price Check Bunch of COMbats

I'm sure I won't like what I hear, but would like to get a straightforward price check on the following: JM26 Wood - 27FL - NR - less than 50 hits Spike Baker - 27FL - returnable - less than 100 hits DB - 26FL - 150 hits Enhanced - 27FL - NR - 100-200 hits OG Virus - 26EL - returnable -...
  13. Ultima95

Price Check NIW PM Virus

I have a niw returnable PM Virus -26FL. What can I get for it these days and is anyone interested?
  14. Ultima95

GTG TeamLogic99 is GTG

Great communication, shipped very fast. Paid on a Tuesday, got the bat on Thursday.
  15. Ultima95

COMbat FaceOff

Had a really bad thing happen in league last night - the first for our league. One of the pitchers took a ball in the face during a playoff game. Guy broke his nose in several places, both cheekbones, and his jaw. He is having surgery today. We have been talking about getting some masks...
  16. Ultima95

COMbat Jerseys

Does anyone have the contact info of who to talk to about getting jerseys done by COMbat for my team? I was talking to Bartodell before, but he's obviously not an option anymore. Thanks.
  17. Ultima95

DG Down

Picked up a well-worn DG a few weeks ago to try it out. Swung it for the second time last night and hit #6 made a sound that every turned their head to see on a hard liner to left. Saw a small crack, but turned it around and swung it again, but she was gone: Wish I could have gotten a...
  18. Ultima95

Price Check Oggv 27fl

Almost afraid to ask because it will be a lot less than I paid for it, but can I get a price check on a 27FL OGGV, returnable, with less than 50 hits on it? It looks almost NOW.
  19. Ultima95

Assault Weight?

Do the Assaults usually run heavy? I bought a 27FL from a guy on here and when I got it, it felt really heavy. Finally got it on the scale and it comes in at right at 30 oz with the grip on. It looks like the endcap has been glued in (I understand endcap problems are common with these), but...
  20. Ultima95

Miken Help

I'm not a Miken guy and havent really swung a Miken since the OG Freak. My bother called me and is looking for an ASA Recoil. He doesnt really know bats and had no idea that these are a little hard to find these days. What would be the current Miken that is closest in feel, performance...