Search results

1. erickristy

CLOSEST TO RD28U

This may seem like a question that is too old to ask, but which of the newer Demarinis swings closest to the old RD28u? It is my favorite bat of all time, so thought i would ask. PMS are great..ty
  2. erickristy

LTB 25oz or 26oz Easton Octane

Please message me if you have one available. Thank you
  3. erickristy

LTB 25oz or 26oz Easton Octane

Please message me if you have one available...thank you
  4. erickristy

LTB Easton Octane

Looking for a 25 or 26oz....any out there available? Tks
  5. erickristy

LTB Easton Octane

I am looking to buy a 25 or 26 ounce Easton Octane. Please get with me if you have something available...TY
  6. erickristy

Bat You Wish They Still Made

RD28U and Maroon JH Titan!!
  7. erickristy

LTB 2015 26oz Jeff Hall Sick

still looking....
  8. erickristy

LTB 2015 26oz Jeff Hall Sick

Looking to buy a 26oz 2015 Utrip Jeff Hall Sick. If you have one to move please message me. Tks
  9. erickristy

New Worth Legit 220 Jeff Hall Signature Bat Releasing

Anyone have one of these?
  10. erickristy

2015 OG Aftermath vs 2016 OG Flipper

Alloy Does that mean one is more flexy than the other? same barrel lengths and weighting? thanks
  11. erickristy

2015 OG Aftermath vs 2016 OG Flipper

Could someone please tell me what the differences are between these two bats, including weighting? I cannot decide which one to get, or if I shld look for a j4 or J5. Thanks for the help.
  12. erickristy

Price Check 28oz SP13X2 NIW w/ receipt

Just curious what this is worth? TY
  13. erickristy

For Sale 26oz Miken DC41 Red Knob

From research I have done I believe this is the OG, it does have the red knob. I am not sure if these came with bar codes or not, if it did I do not have them or the receipt. The bat has less than 200 swings, no cracks or rattle and a solid endcap. I am looking to get $180 shipped OBO. Please...
  14. erickristy

Price Check 26oz Red Knob White DC41

I am not sure....it is red knob so thought it was OG.
  15. erickristy

Price Check 26oz Red Knob White DC41

Bat does not have a receipt and has 200 swings at most. Probably closer to 100, but like to guess high. What are these going for, might move the one I have? Thanks
  16. erickristy

LTB 26oz 2015 worth resmondo legit 220

Still Looking !!
  17. erickristy

LTB 26oz 2015 worth resmondo legit 220

2015 26oz or 27oz worth resmondo legit 220 If anyone has one they are looking to get rid of please message me. I have a buddy that just got home from Afghanistan that is looking to buy one.....thanks
  18. erickristy

LTB 26oz J3U

I am looking to buy a very used 26oz J3u. If anyone has one please contact me....tks
  19. erickristy

JH lite tee swings

What year ressy legit do you recommend? I do not know much about worth. The last one i had was the OG maroon JH Titan. Also, is the freak 30 the same as the freak 12 or is there a difference? Thanks.
  20. erickristy

Utrip/NSA Bats allowed in ASA?

Ok....tks guys