Search results

1. sampson

GTG shorty2313

Bought a bat and it was exactly as described. Great dealing with this guy!
  2. sampson

GTG hcarcrx

bought a bat from hcarcrx. he shipped quickly and it was just as described. no worries here.
  3. sampson

GTG JBDiNos

Sold three bats to JBDiNos. He paid quickly and had excellent communication throughout the deal. Smooth transaction!!
  4. sampson

For Sale 3 older miken fp bats

SOLD!!! im looking to move a few fast pitch bats. i dont know what the current market prices are on these now, so i will keep to to what i feel is cheap. if im off, let me know. 34/24 miken halo (model mfh10) - unknown number of hits. in pretty good shape overall. no rattles, cracks or...
  5. sampson

GTG bobby_hirst

bought two bats from bobby_hirst. he shipped very quickly and they are just as described. i wouldn't hesitate to deal with this guy again.
  6. sampson

GTG BFD323 is GTG!!!

Bought a bat from BFD323. He shipped first and the bat was exactly as he described it. Flawless transaction. I would definitely deal with him again.
  7. sampson

wont someone sell me an og 27oz SM mv-1?

i've been checking the boards periodically for one of these but cant seem to find one. makes me sad. i can swing utrip bats without the new stamp in my work league but i cant find one to replace my broken gamer. :(
  8. sampson

GTG TurboLumpy

bought a bat from TurboLumpy. it was shipped promptly and arrived exactly as it was described. wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again!!
  9. sampson

I love the og mv-1, which new miken should i go with?

ok guys, i need a new usssa bat. i have last years superfreak and i love it. it has started spiral cracking and will probably blow up soon. Ive looked for another one but they are nowhere to be found. so, im down to looking at the more readily available options. my favorite bat in the last few...
  10. sampson

LTB 27oz supermax 2012 usssa superfreak and 27oz supermax og mv-1

im looking for a 2012 (i think its a '12) usssa superfreak (SFRKMU, red with black writing), 27oz supermax. im also looking for an og mv-1, 27oz supermax. these are the only weights i am looking for. returnable with receipt is preferred. lmk what you have. thanks!!
  11. sampson

GTG softball45893

sold a bat to softball45893. he paid quickly and had excellent communication throughout.
  12. sampson

GTG whiteknight

traded bats with whiteknight. he communicated flawlessly and shipped quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him in the future!
  13. sampson

For Sale/Trade OG 27oz supermax MV-1

Price dropped toSOLD!!...also updated some details. I'd like to get a bat with a new stamp. I've got a returnable OG MV-1 (no receipt) 27oz SuperMax. Serial number is 93511427. It is in good shape with an unknown number of hits. It has webbing and a slight pebble rattle. No cracks or endcap...
  14. sampson

GTG jc.holland

bought a bat from jc.holland. it was shipped fast and was exactly as described. flawless deal!!
  15. sampson

GTG Rytaz1

sold a bat to Rytaz1. he paid quickly and communicated great throughout the deal.
  16. sampson

For Trade NIW 26oz SP12SY100W

The bat has been traded. Thanks for the offers. A buddy of mine got one of these for Christmas. It's too light for him and he wants to trade it for the same bat but in 28oz, maybe a 30oz. It has never hit a ball. He just doesn't like the weighting of the bat when he is holding it. If you have...
  17. sampson

For Sale/Trade LTTF 28oz sp12sy100 or sp12st100

Price reduced on the MV-1. DC Psycho sold. I'm looking for a bat for 2013. I'd like to trade one of my old stamp bats for one with a new stamp. I've got a returnable OG MV-1 (no receipt) 27oz SuperMax. Serial number is 93511427. It is in good shape with an unknown number of hits. It has webbing...
  18. sampson

Price Check og MV-1 and DC Psycho (both 27oz SM)

I've not been on here much at all lately, so I need a little help understand what the current values are for a couple of my bats. I have an og MV-1 and a DC Psycho I want to move so I can get a bat with a new stamp. Both bats have webbing and a slight pebble rattle. The MV-1 is returnable (no...
  19. sampson

For Trade Og mv-1 for sp12sy100

anyone interested in trading a returnable 28oz sp12sy100 for a returnable 27oz og mv-1 supermax? cash to be added as necessary. if interested, let me know and i will get pics of the mv-1. thanks.
  20. sampson

GTG daddyfrank

bought some balls from him. they were exactly as descried. gtg dealing here.