Search results

1. Joe#25

LTB 27/28oz ASA Freak gold

Looking for a freak gold. Preferably 28 but would take 27oz.
  2. Joe#25

LTB Mercy2014

Looking for a 2014 Mercy 26oz.
  3. Joe#25

Price Check price check OG Pyscho

I have a returnable OG Psycho 26 supermax serial # 82044787
  4. Joe#25

Utrip in Northern DFW???

Moving to the Denton area and was curious if there were any Utrip leagues around or how close they were?
  5. Joe#25

GTG BigBenStl

GTG board bro. Sent PP right away.
  6. Joe#25

For Sale/Trade 5 bats for sale/ trade

Trying to clean out the bag. I have the following... Mike Psycho supermax 26oz. #82044787 returnable unknown number of hits. It was my gamer.$120 Demarini the one Utrip 26oz. Less than 100 hits returnable. I might have the receipt(dated 11/11). $120 Traded to lawhead18 Demarini Stadium...
  7. Joe#25

For Trade Looking for a 26oz Salvo

I have a Easton Stealth Tri Zone USSSA SCN17. Seeing if anyone is interested. I believe its a 26 oz and its returnable no receipt.
  8. Joe#25

LTB 27oz Mayhem XL

Looking to see whats out there for XL's
  9. Joe#25

GTG Skirb

Quick to ship and as described. Would do business with him again
  10. Joe#25

GTG taylorthedad

GTG board bro here guys. I would do business with him anytime. He was quick to ship. Dont hesitate he is definitely good to go
  11. Joe#25

GTG hitemdeep

GTG guy here. Sent money ASAP. Would do business with him again
  12. Joe#25

GTG Diesel#14

Traded a Psycho for a DC Psycho. Quick delivery and was as described. Quick shipper and I would do trades with him anytime. GTG guy as well. Dont hesitate to do business with him thanks again
  13. Joe#25

For Trade 27oz OG Freak

Looking for a WSE 27oz
  14. Joe#25

For Trade 27oz dc supermax

Looking to trade a dc supermax wr for a OG psycho supermax in 26oz
  15. Joe#25

GTG Grip_&_Rip24

Good to go guys... Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. He paid promptly
  16. Joe#25

For Sale 28 oz juggy for sale...

2nd batch,28oz returnable juggy. Unknown number of hits but is not broken in yet. Taped grip. looking for (PRICE DROP)$140 shipped priority w/ insurance. If interested let me know and I can take pics for now with phone and txt them to you...
  17. Joe#25

Flyswatter....

27oz just seeing whats out there
  18. Joe#25

GTG HazMatt00 GTG

Matt is GTG. I would do business with him again anytime. He was quick to PP and is also helpful in helping you look for something if you are looking for a specific bat as well...
  19. Joe#25

For Trade 26 oz miken psycho supermax

I have a 26oz supermax psycho see what offers are for trade... It has a receipt still good til may I believe. Just testing waters on trades for now...
  20. Joe#25

For Trade MV1 260z bal....

I can get pics up but I am looking for trades to see whats out there first. It has about 125 swings on it. Receipt good til june or July I have to check. Make some offers guys. I mostly want U trip but maybe some good ASA might change my mind because I play ASA coed.