Search results

1. PigPen53

For Sale NIW 28 oz Synergy 2

Is what it is. A NIW Synergy 2 28 oz. $200 includes shipping/ins. For Sale....no trades....ok....maybee for SCN2.;)
  2. PigPen53

For Sale NIW OG Eastons

NIW Synergy 2 28 oz. $200 NOW 2nd Batch Synergy 28 oz $200 Sold No trades right now please. Both bats include shipping and insurane. That's really about $185 each. These bats are worth every penny!!!!!!! Buy OG, not RI!!!!!!!!
  3. PigPen53

For Sale SCN9 28oz Almost new

Ok....guess I will have to part with her. This ASA beast has maybee 30 batting cage swings on her. She is as close to new as they come. As you can see by the pics there is no wear on this bat. Was dragged around in my bat bag for a couple weeks so has some friction scratches from bouncing...
  4. PigPen53

Team Sting 27

I just received 3 jerseys from Sting and I am very satisfied. The jerseys are as they say, "the real deal". He kept me in the loop as to the delivery date and the delivery was very fast. Do not hesitate to deal with this GTG board brother!!!!! I'll be getting another from him soon. Pig...
  5. PigPen53

gonzosck23 is GTG

I sold a bat to gonzo and he paypaled immediately. Let me know when he got it and left feedback. Great Board Bro!!!!!
  6. PigPen53

LTS a couple more Freak and OG Synergy

NIW jef hall red/blue 26.5 $180 sold freak Limited 28 oz NIW $180 OG Synregy 27 oz almost new $170 Both bats in pics. Synergy is the one on the left. LTS only right now please.
  7. PigPen53

B.A.S. is GTG

Got me a nice CNT NIW from B.A.S. Quick shipping and good communication.
  8. PigPen53

LTS/LTT NIW CNT+, OG synergy, Titan, JH, ect.

Alright, looks like it is time to make some room in the bat closet. NIW 27oz CNT+ only looking to trade for a NIW 28 oz CNT+ or big $$$500+ 27oz CNT+ 400 hits or so (not even broken in yet) $280 NIW 28oz Titan balanced $200 NIW 26.5 JH red/blue $200 NIW 28oz synergy 2 $240 27oz OG...
  9. PigPen53

DR. K is always GTG

Have done business with Dr.K a couple times now and he is very GTG. Bat arrived quickly and responded to inquiries promptly. Thanks for the bat. Pig Pen 53
  10. PigPen53

The_Natural

Made a deal with The_Natural on Tuesday and he sent paypal quickly. Received bat and kept in contact and confirmed arrival promptly. This guy is GTG!!! Thanks for the purchase The Natural!!!