Search results

1. B

GTG wdukes12 is vgtg!!!!!!

I sold him a miken rev ex and he paid very fast, also Great Communication!!!!! Very good to go!!!!!!
  2. B

GTG batBoy25 is very GTG!!!!!

I bought 2 bats from him and they were just as described.
  3. B

GTG sweet77 is GTG

I sold him a bat and it was my first time shipping to Canada, the shipping cost was a lot more than expected but I had already received the money so I was prepared to take a loss. I sent tracking info and told him it cost more than expected and without hesitation he covered the extra cost.
  4. B

For Sale/Trade 28oz Miken Triad 4-the fallen

SOLD!!!!!!!!!28oz Miken Triad 4-the fallen with about 30 game swings on it, no webbing,rattles,or end cap issues just has scratches from the fields. This bat does come with the og receipt looking for $190shipped paypal as gift or add fees and as far as trades go mostly looking for 28oz izzy...
  5. B

For Sale/Trade nr niw 2013 freak fx 700 utrip maxload

The bat is SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking to trade for other 28oz maxload or supermax mikens, or sale for $120 shipped pp as gift or add fee's.will have pics up tomorrow. Its a 28oz forgot to put it earlier.
  6. B

GTG antmar11803 is very GTG!!!!

antmar11803 purchased an asa recoil from me and paid very quickly. And had great communication. Very GTG Thanks, Brandon
  7. B

For Sale 28oz ASA Recoil Maxload NIW

Bat is SOLD!!!!! I have a NIW 28oz ASA recoil Maxload thats returnable but i dont have a receipt.There is a piece of tape at the top of the og grip where it started to come off so i taped it. i'm asking $305 shipped OBO, not looking for any trades at this time. Serial# 7197****
  8. B

GTG JJK13 is GTG!!!!!!!

I sold him a bat and he paid fast!!! Great communication to!!!!
  9. B

For Sale/Trade NR 27oz Rush 98

I have a NR Rawlings Rush 98 27oz im looking to sell or trade. I was the og owner and just got it back in a trade. It has webbing,ground scratches, end cap wear but no rattle or end cap seperation. There is a small paint chip that may be a cleat mark and there is no knob sticker. Im not sure how...
  10. B

Price Check nr Rush 98

I just wanted to see if someone could help me out with a price on this 27oz nr Rush 98. I was the og owner and i just got it back in a trade this weekend. It has webbing and alot of ground scratches but no rattle or end cap seperation. Im unsure of the amount of hits it has and it also has a...
  11. B

GTG cfamanager is very GTG!!!!

i bought a bat from him,he shipped quickly, great communication and the bat was just as described.
  12. B

GTG rygu96 is GTG!!!!!

I bought a og wrath 120 from him thursday and he shipped the bat the same day. i received the bat today and it was in great shape. thanks, Brandon
  13. B

GTG Rdz22 is good to go!!!!!

Very fast payment and great communication, would def do business again!!!!!
  14. B

For Sale/Trade 28 oz NRG 500 Maxload

I have a returnable 28oz Nrg 500 Maxload with about 400 hits that's in great condition. It has some webbing, a small sand rattle and slight end cap separation. I got this in a trade last season and don't use it much. Sale price is 170 shipped obo but I would rather trade for a 28oz dc psycho or...
  15. B

GTG ZUM is GTG!!!!!!!!

To be a new member ZUM had great communication and sent payment fast, ZUM is very GTG. Thanks, Brandon
  16. B

For Sale/Trade 28oz NR Freak 98

I have a nr 28oz Freak 98 i would like to trade or sell. Im asking 175 shipped or best offer, and for trades im only looking for 28oz mikens U-trip or asa. It has normal bag and ground wear, but its still in great shape. Its a bubble knob with no end cap seperation.
  17. B

GTG mjf692004 is GTG

mjf692004 is GTG Just received the recoil, it was just as described with fast shipping!!!!!! :D Thanks, Brandon:D
  18. B

LTT NIW 30oz ASA Miken Recoil

I have a NIW Returnable 30oz ASA Miken Recoil i would like to trade for a 28oz either niw or now ASA Recoil. The only other trades i would consider would be a MV1 or Psycho in the same condition. Thanks...
  19. B

futbol3193 is GTG

Very fast shipping, Great communication and items were just as described.. Thanks, Brandon:D
  20. B

slowlx is GTG!!!!!!!

Slowlx is GTG, fast shipping, great communication.:D