Search results

1. Mikaka

Swinging Bunt Team 15

Your captain is here. Roster posted soon...
  2. Mikaka

Sheepskin Leather Batting Gloves

I'm trying to find some replacements for my Worth Toxic batting gloves. Does anyone know of other batting gloves that use sheepskin leather for the palm like the Toxic's? And I'd prefer the similar "thinness" of the leather, as well.
  3. Mikaka

Flag Fail

"Good job," ECA. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: why don't you just step on it while you're at it?
  4. Mikaka

Swinging Bunt - Team 7

Check in
  5. Mikaka

Lonestar Superdraft

There was supposed to be a superdraft tournament at the end of December last year. If it actually happened, did anyone here play in it? And if you did, I'd like to hear your opinion on it.
  6. Mikaka

2015 sKILLset Apparel Packages

I told you we're coming...
  7. Mikaka

sKILLset Apparel is coming

We're just getting going, but who wants some stuff? Microfiber shorts - $25-28 - white, black, navy, charcoal, silver Limited edition full dyes - $40-45 Vinci 404m hats - $25 ---> names and numbers are doable for all (mockup to come later) Questions...
  8. Mikaka

Swinging Bunt - Team 18

Captain - Adam Michalak (mikaka) Eric Ebner Frank Bromenschenkel (bromo32) Jordan Thompson Keith Carroll Kien Nguyen Kristen Carnevale Matt Graczyk Matthew Stephan Michael Somen Nathan Schlender Yung Tran (frankthetank)
  9. Mikaka

Watch out Orland Park, IL, Boombah's in town...

Now all the snobs/yuppies on that side of the river/canal can have Boombah, too (I don't speak for Boombah; I speak from growing up there).
  10. Mikaka

Koozie template

Anybody got a collapsible koozie template?
  11. Mikaka

Landsharks Buy-in

ORDER IS CLOSED Is that time of the year again. Brought to you by the Chicago Hitmen, this year's Halloween tourney costume, the Landsharks. The deadline for this order is 11/23. After that date, I'll give it through the weekend for people to FINISH paying (if they haven't already by then) and...
  12. Mikaka

Lonestar Superdraft in December

Lonestar Superdraft at BLD in December Has anyone heard about this yet? I'm assuming the majority of people around here (in Texas, not on SBF) don't even know what a superdraft is. I've talked about the one I've been playing in for 5+ years up in Illinois (and it is THE largest, anywhere)...
  13. Mikaka

What to swing first? AM or Mercy?

I have NIWs of both. Which one do I swing first (and most likely keep over the other)?
  14. Mikaka

Swinging Bunt Team #6 - Check-in

Yes, i'm here... "assuming" our times are right, here's our schedule: 7:00 PM (F) - Team 4 - Field 4 8:00:00 AM - Team 2 - Field 1 10:00:00 AM - Team 1 - Field 4 1:00:00 PM - Team 3 - Field 3 C: Monica Punzirudu 1. Adam Michalak - Mikaka 2. Alex Saracino 3. Chris Rustad 4. Craig Christensen...
  15. Mikaka

The Rotater

how many people have heard of this piece of training/strengthening equipment? to preface my question, i've been having issues with my shoulder (from the outer peak of my shoulder, straight down the arm towards my elbow), sometimes so bad my whole arm would shake when i'd raise it to take a...
  16. Mikaka

LTB 26oz ASA Bal Z2000

Looking for one of these as well.
  17. Mikaka

LTB 27oz U-Trip EL Z2000

Looking to buy one of these. Anyone have one (chances are slim, I know)?
  18. Mikaka

Boombah Showstopper

someone go get a pair of these and tell me if they're better than my Kanadias (and are they any different from the Rage, ie, meaning are they just as ****ty?).
  19. Mikaka

First-Person View

attach a GoPro to your pitching helmet? or just snap one of these on your shirt? http://memoto.com/
  20. Mikaka

facebook likes?

who reset the like-o-meter? i was looking forward to the 10k mark