Search results

1. Brewzer

For Sale 32GB Verizon Samsung Note 4 in mint condition

Phone is sold pending payment!
  2. Brewzer

Legit offer for sure but this is my girl's phone and she doesn't play. Plus I am a Demarini, Easton, Miken, LS, Evil Balls and Vinci dealer (no I don't sell bats to anyone on SBF). ;) :D
  3. Brewzer

I'll give you herpes for free. LMK :D
  4. Brewzer

No trades, I have all the bats I need. Thanks for the offer.
  5. Brewzer

I have a 32GB Verizon Samsung Note 4 that belonged to my girlfriend (she went to iPhone). It has been in a Speck case from day 1 and doesn't have any blemishes. It also has a glass screen protector on it that has been on it since day one. This phone is practically in brand new condition. It has...
  6. Brewzer

Vinci ?

The entire glove is made of the same 5, 6 or 6.5 oz leather depending on the model. There are no differences between the front, back, side or wherever you want to compare.
  7. Brewzer

Mesh or no mesh

When I order limited series gloves I ordered mesh most every time. When I went to the Optimus I got one in mesh and one in leahter. I use the leather model and the mesh one is still NIW. The mesh on the Optimus provides zero weight advantage. The only thing it does is reduce the time to break in...
  8. Brewzer

For Sale 27 OG Flex SCN3

sold !
  9. Brewzer

For Sale 27 OG Flex SCN3

SOLD I have a 27 oz OG Flex available for sale. No trades at this time unless it is an Insane in the same weight. $190 delivered Bat has no rattles or cracks. Both ASA are clearly visible. There may be a couple small lines of webbing but nothing big or obvious. Most of the marks appear to be...
  10. Brewzer

Price Check 27 oz OG Flex SCN3

I don't swing EL bats so I am going to pass. Thanks for the offer.
  11. Brewzer

How MLB Players get their gloves

Just like all of the other professional athletes, they have enough money. He pays for his own gloves to show support and appreciation for Vinci. He is our biggest ambassador and will never wear another glove. So yes, he really likes Vinci. Vinci will never pay any athlete to wear our gloves...
  12. Brewzer

Insane Vs. DNA

^^^ I also agree about the way the DNA swings. It doesn't matter what other bat you pick up after swinging the DNA, it is going to feel funky. There's really nothing else that feels like it. (that's neither a good or bad thing imo)
  13. Brewzer

How MLB Players get their gloves

Carlos Torres of the Mets calls Vinci and orders his gloves directly and pays retail. I have sold Vinci gloves to a couple local minor league players and I provided them with a big discount but they were still paid for. The contracts the players sign with the glove company of their choice only...
  14. Brewzer

Need Help How to Ship from Canada to the States?

I have to admit this is the first time I have ever seen anyone on SBF tell another member to sign up for a CC. Pretty sure half the clowns here don't have enough credit to get one. :D
  15. Brewzer

Insane Vs. DNA

I have hit both and I own the DNA. I sell Demarini's locally so I have an Insane to swing as well. I was torn between the two but ended up going with the DNA (26 oz midload, stiff handle, weighs 27 on the scale with tape). My biggest complaint about the DNA is the sweetspot being so small. If...
  16. Brewzer

Price Check 27 oz OG Flex SCN3

Just looking to see what the going rate is these days for the SCN3. I know they aren't what they used to be as far as prices but not sure where I should price this one. No cracks, rattles, etc. No webbing either. I have no idea how many swings on it since I bought it used. TIA
  17. Brewzer

For Sale AT&T LG G3 with Extras!

Phone is Sold to 10splaya22
  18. Brewzer

$200 firm...lmk
  19. Brewzer

AT&T LG G3 with Extras! - SOLD - PHONE IS SOLD I have a 6 month old AT&T LG G3. It is in great condition with o noticeable wear/marks as it was in a case the entire time. It has a clean ESN. It had a screen protector the entire time as well but I took it off and tried to use it on my new G4...