Search results

1. hrdchrgin13

Piihb?

Piihb?
  2. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

3. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

After playing with 2 bros in the par 3 scramble, the supposed better one struggled and the ****ty one toted them to a +10 round. I’ll give the ****ty one a pass, he’s not good and never played in any type of competition. Course usually busy often with people watching you play The ****ty one...
  4. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

I figured it would take some more time than this. That Saudi money go brrrrrrrr
  5. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

This Bennett guy out there balling
  6. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

Me and terrible golf homie lost to golf homie and my brother They are up 2-1 on us, hard to beat a team when they are sinking 30’ birdie putts. Everytime we thought we could gain on them they would pull a putt out of their ass to shut the door
  7. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

I had a free morning earlier, it was 34 I says F that maybe some other time
  8. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

9. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

Those damn snowbirds can’t keep you off the course now.
  10. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

Since this place is popping and whatnot My brother and pops played against nephew and his friend, B&P up 15 strokes going into the 18th hole nephew’s friend said “let’s play this one for all the marbles.” They ended up both bogeying the hole, nephew asked “what’s the tie breaker. “ My brother...
  11. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

I tried to help out my nephew a bit yesterday, he don’t give 0 hecks about advice, his homie takes some tips well though. My nephew address the ball like it’s a wasp nest, upright and damn near leaning back like he’s scared of the ball exploding
  12. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

Team :checks notes: majestics all the way What the hell are teams for anyway? Where’s the matching jerseys or golf bags or something But really I watched about 4 holes, seen that dude dominating and changed the channel
  13. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

I hit a big nasty hook of a drive on a par 4 yesterday, hit a 5 iron on my second shot that stopped about a 1’ from the hole It was a helluva shot
  14. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

My youngest nephew and his homie been playing a bit, he said him and his homie would dominate us
  15. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

2 man Scrambling with the homies, homie almost made it a whole round without attempting the unnecessary flop shot 17-3/4s holes in he tried it and it was glorious 50-60ish yard missile into the clubhouse
  16. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

Saturday went to the cow pasture, some bros teeing off in front of us One guy skulls his drive. Other guy says “cutting grass this time of year” Good roast I’ve never heard that before
  17. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

18. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

Me and the bad golf homie teamed up to lose by 3 strokes to my brother and other golf homie They played a good front 9 but we rallied back on the back 9, missed some putts that should’ve fell but o well. BGH still trying unnecessary 60 degree flops and ****.
  19. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

Any of you want a callaway heavenwood epic speed or an epic 2H I think both are on regular flex shafts the hybrid is on a Recoil can’t remember the HW HW in great condition hybrid very used but not beat up
  20. hrdchrgin13

Goff Thread

Dangggggg