Search results

1. stlsnappers

Price Check What model PST is this and what is it worth?

Can someone please help?!! I am not sure what model this PST is. The graphics are completely worn off.
  2. stlsnappers

For Sale/Trade Asa BJ Fulk

I have a 27oz ASA Bj Fulk Returnable without receipt. I'm not sure on the number of hits. Looking to get 95 shipped OBO will trade for other bats, gloves, etc.
  3. stlsnappers

For Sale Glovesmith Gloves!!

I have 2 Glovesmith gloves. Glovesmith Limited 1251LTD 12.5" Mod Trap tobacco color and a Glovesmith Elite TC 1 12.75" trapeze I would like to get 95 for the limited and 105 for the elite both prices are Shipped and OBO.
  4. stlsnappers

Glovesmith Dealer

Hey guys I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I am your dealer for Glovesmith on this site. I work with Bart who is the owner and their headquarters is a mile from my house. I can take care of all of your Glovesmith glove needs from stock to custom. Here is a couple pics of a...
  5. stlsnappers

LTTF Or LTB z2000 plus balanced.

I am looking for a z2000 plus balanced in either 26.5 or 27.5 I have a niw returnable 27oz CL22 and a 20 hit returnable L2. Either one could be traded towards one with cash. I have cash for one also if the price is right. Thanks
  6. stlsnappers

For Sale/Trade Photography Setup

-Pentax K-5 GREAT CONDITION Less than a year old ,-50mm 1.4 lens (auto focus) -18-55mm weather sealed (kit lens for k-5) -auto/manual fish eye lens -50-200mm auto lens-2 batteries for the K-5 -Sigma EF-610 flash -1 lens filter -1 8gb SD 10 card 1400.00 OBO Please email or text...
  7. stlsnappers

For Sale Autism Jersey for Charity

Hey guys I am making an Autism Awareness jersey for a local team. Their sponsor's son is autistic and they want these to show their support. We are taking orders on these and anything over the cost to make the jersey + shipping is going to autism awareness. They will be 30 plus shipping. I am...
  8. stlsnappers

Autism Jersey for Charity

Hey guys I am making an Autism Awareness jersey for a local team. Their sponsor's son is autistic and they want these to show their support. We are taking orders on these and anything over the cost to make the jersey + shipping is going to autism awareness. They will be 30 plus shipping. I am...
  9. stlsnappers

For Sale/Trade Dslr camera setup

Hey guys and gals my wife is selling her current photography setup she uses for her business to get a full frame camera. She will also trade for a Nikon d600 or d800 or a few different canon models. If you wamna see some pics she has takem with the camera check out simplygraciousphotography.com...
  10. stlsnappers

Glovesmith Gloves

Hey guys and gals! I recently started working with Bart and Glovesmith. I am local to their headquarters and can help you with all your Glovesmith stock and custom glove needs. I keep a small stock but, I can go by their shop any time and pick up whatever you need. Prices are lower than retail...
  11. stlsnappers

Optimus leather ques

What type of leather are the Optimus gloves made from? Where does the leather come from?
  12. stlsnappers

LTB Canon Dslr Full Frame Camera

Hey guys I'm lookin for a Canon full frame camera. 5d, 5d mk11, Etc Lmk what ya have. Thanks Brant
  13. stlsnappers

For Sale/Trade Worth, Demarini, and Reebok

I have a 26oz Returnable with Receipt Balanced 454. About 200 or so hits. Light rattle and very light webbing 120 shipped 26oz NIW Demarini Doublewall Classic 70 shipped Sold to tlordi 27oz Reebok Limited Edition Utrip Gold Melee. About 100 hits Trade for a really balanced utrip 26oz bat for the...
  14. stlsnappers

For Sale Deal of the Night!!!!!

I have 2 Asa Reebok Melees left from my batch. Both 28oz Both Niw returnable with receipt. 100 each shipped they need to go tonight
  15. stlsnappers

For Sale/Trade LS, Worth, Reebok

I have 4 bats to sell and 1 to trade. 2 Niw 28oz returnable with receipt Asa Reebok Melees 110 each shipped 1 minty NR 27oz Worth M7598 110 shipped 1 niw 27 returnable with receipt sb105 catty with new stamp. Traded
  16. stlsnappers

For Sale/Trade Asa Reebok Melees

I have 8 brand new in wrapper ASA Reebok melees. These are returnable with valid receipt. These are very nice ASA bats and are Reeboks best to date. I will entertain trade offers for other bats that are niw or minty and returnable. Looking to sell for 135 each shipped.
  17. stlsnappers

For Sale/Trade Vinci Exclusive Navy Blue W/ Mesh Back BV145-22

I have a Vinci Exclusive Navy Blue W/ Mesh Back BV145-22 that I need to sell or trade for the right deal. Its a 13.5 and I used it for pitching. I love this glove and it is super light but I need money and I have another one. ;). They only made a few of this style in navy so get it while you...
  18. stlsnappers

Price Check Exclusive Navy w/ black mesh back BV1945-22

Hey guys I have an Exclusive Navy w/ black mesh back BV1945-22 that I love but I need to sell badly. It's a 13.5 inch and was only used for part of a season. What's it worth and is anyone interested?
  19. stlsnappers

For Sale Reebok 2012 and 2010 Melees Utrip and Asa

I have some bats left over from this weekend. Need to move these because I have another batch coming in. Here is what I have 3 NIW 2012 26oz Utrip Limited Edition Gold Melees $130 each 2 NIW 2010 26oz players model melees. NR $80 each 1 2010 28oz Demo melee used one tournament $50 1 NIW 2012...
  20. stlsnappers

Who to start at TE

Antonio Gates or Gronkowzki?