Search results

1. jpjedi27

LTB Z2000 Canadian Special Edition

If interested in a 26 oz le z2 pm me and i can send pics and details.
  2. jpjedi27

For Sale 2016 demarini flipper Og asa 27 oz BACK UP FOR SALE, 2016 resmondo legit usssa 27 oz

Guess i have too offer $242, some cooling gel and couple new balls for the flipper and bb legit. Glws
  3. jpjedi27

For Sale Combat maxum senior 27 CHEAP

Send it to illinois. Pm or text me.
  4. jpjedi27

Vizion

I had other end caps as they give u a complete package when returning them however when the plastic part where to set screw it's supposed to be falls out it doesn't stay too tight it floats
  5. jpjedi27

Vizion

The vizion is a great bat. Somehow I did end up with a 27.5 oz endcap that was actually labeled as so. Only problem I had was that someone would try the bat and hit on the endcap causing the plastic lock insert to break or crack the area where the set screw is located. This bat needed to have 2...
  6. jpjedi27

For Sale/Trade Demarini 27 oz el omega r/r

Great price and G2G guy here.
  7. jpjedi27

For Sale Insane & The One

Both bats sold.
  8. jpjedi27

For Sale Demarini combo

Bats sold.
  9. jpjedi27

For Sale Demarini combo

Thanks for posting pic.
  10. jpjedi27

For Sale Demarini combo

Price drop bump $200 delivered for an insane and the one.
  11. jpjedi27

Thanks for your help.
  12. jpjedi27

For Sale Demarini combo

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/insane-the-one.1443301/ 27.5 insane 27 the one
  13. jpjedi27

Would like to sell as a package for $215 (PRICE DROPPED to $200 )delivered. Both are returnable with no paperwork. Not sure of hit count on either. Both have field and bag wear with few small nicks but nothing major with no webbing or rattles. 27.5 Insane Merica. 27 One Pics below. BOTH BATS SOLD.
  14. jpjedi27

For Sale Package Deal

All bats are Sold for asking! Thanks all for the bumps , interest and purchasing.
  15. jpjedi27

For Sale Package Deal

Thanks for you interest. Package deal is pending.
  16. jpjedi27

For Sale Package Deal

After 2:30 tomorrow bats will not ship til june 19th. On vacation.
  17. jpjedi27

For Sale Package Deal

Sold ! I would like to sell only as a package deal for $375 delivered. None have a receipt and swing count is guess as i am not the og owner of any. 26 Freak 12. Approx 100 swings with barcode. 26 Baker Usssa with 50 swings and both barcodes. 26.5 Asa Reckoning with 50 swings and both barcodes...
  18. jpjedi27

LTB Demarini Vizion

Have not seen them in a few months. They were going $130-$175. Recently they were new for $209.97 but are now out of stock. Great bats but poor endcap design as they only had one locking screw and the slide locks and material would bust around the locking screw. I have a couple 27,28, and 27.5...
  19. jpjedi27

For Sale L.S., Demarini,Dudley, Miken

Freak black sold locally.
  20. jpjedi27

For Sale L.S., Demarini,Dudley, Miken

Future is sold.