Search results

1. Hebrew Hacker

For Swiss...Z3K question.

Can anyone who has hit both the Z3K and Z2K compare the handle flex between the two? Pretty sure we're talking utrip here.
  2. Hebrew Hacker

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe New Year's!
  3. Hebrew Hacker

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to thank all of you Combatants for another year of fun, laughs, information, and support. And thank you to everyone at Combat for doing what you do. I'm really appreciative of you all, and wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
  4. Hebrew Hacker

Combatants Secret Santa 2013

I completely forgot to put this up; thank you HITTS for reminding me! You guys know the drill by now. Current Participants: Hebrew Hacker HITTS notgood27 Kannonsdad Lucky013 rx7_omaha mkejohnson Fishstick5 Gadawgs29 vipvanilla Flyman nomar1fan Shmty19 mihklo mcgee31 ncdablross Kaji noodle...
  5. Hebrew Hacker

2013 Combatants Secret Santa Wishlist

Put your wishlist in this thread.
  6. Hebrew Hacker

Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

And go!
  7. Hebrew Hacker

Find this glove - Rawlings

Trying to find a replacement for a teammate who lost a glove...it's a 14" Rawlings from at least a few years back, H-web (maybe double-H), dark brown leather, model number on the glove had no letters. He thinks it was at least a midrange glove, but I can't remember ever having seen a PP or HoH...
  8. Hebrew Hacker

Abbreviations for new line

I'm really sick of wasting keystrokes typing out the names of the new line, and was trying to think of the best way to shorten how we refer to the new lines. I think the DB should be referred to by color...which would give the the RDB (red; DB275), YDB (utrip), and ODB (ASA). OK, maybe I just...
  9. Hebrew Hacker

Great deal from SBF store DBU 26oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=16710430#post16710430
  10. Hebrew Hacker

Demo tonight (3/5) in Union, NJ

I'll be hitting at Frozen Ropes in Union tonight at 8pm if anyone wants to try the DB ASA (27oz), Wanted ASA (26), or DB275 (27). There's a hefty number of swings on the ASA ones, and they'll be going back for replacement soon, so get there early if you want to get some cuts on them. Frozen...
  11. Hebrew Hacker

It's Official

I prefer the Wanted ASA to the DB.
  12. Hebrew Hacker

Last minute BP in NJ

Heading out for some BP at 8pm in Hainesport if anyone is interested...will have the DB ASA, DB 275, and Wanted ASA to try. 3 other SBF members will be there.
  13. Hebrew Hacker

Happy Birthday NT23

Hope you're having a great day up north Neil!
  14. Hebrew Hacker

Greater Denver Area (much greater)

FYI, Combat is looking to hire a territory rep for CO/UT/NM/WY. Keep in mind that the position covers baseball, lacrosse, and hockey in addition to softball. And sorry everyone else...this is the only area they're looking for someone in.
  15. Hebrew Hacker

2013 Seattle Combatants Team

It's that time of year again...and there's going to be at least one spot open since my wife couldn't plan the pregnancy appropriately (there's a chance I can make it, but it's so up in the air that it's not fair to the team to hold a spot open for me). Tourney date is (will post as soon as I...
  16. Hebrew Hacker

Price Check 50 hit 33/23 SCN4b

Haven't seen too many of these sold recently; anyone know what a fair price for a shiny 33" 4b would be?
  17. Hebrew Hacker

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish a happy and safe Thanksgiving to all the Combatants, SBF members, and the Combat family.
  18. Hebrew Hacker

For Sale NIW 33/25 CF3- $180 - Final Price Drop

Like it says, CF3 33/25 NIW, and returnable. $180 as a gift to the Continental US.
  19. Hebrew Hacker

Happy Birthday Shep!

Hope today is as much fun as the weekend was!
  20. Hebrew Hacker

For Sale 34/26 50 hit Phenix - Final Price Drop -$275

33/25- NIW, returnable, SOLD FOR $275 34/26- 50 hits, returnable, it's the one on the bottom and on the right. Sold for $275