Search results

1. kingaj99

LTB LTB/TF 2013 BJ Fulk 27oz Mayhem

Looking for this bat in 27oz. I have some possible trade bait and I can buy as well. PM me offers, thanks.
  2. kingaj99

Jackal 2 or Plague G4?

I have a choice between them. Can't find much on them but I have a Guilt in 27.5 oz and am trying to figure out what to get and what size. Thoughts? thanks!
  3. kingaj99

27.5 Dual Stamp Greinert 275

How does the balance point compare to other bats? Like the Guilt for example
  4. kingaj99

LTB 27.5 oz ASA Jeff Hall Legit

Doesn't matter if it's red or pink and white. Not interested in 52 version at the moment. Pm me pics and prices. Ready to buy for a decent deal.
  5. kingaj99

LTB Big boy pants

Looking for grey/black/dark green or lime green combination or just black and/or grey pants. boombah 48 x 36 or worth titan/toxic 2xl. LMK thanks
  6. kingaj99

LTTF 27.5 oz JH Legit

As it states. Looking to see what is out there. I'm open to buying also. PM me what you have, thanks.
  7. kingaj99

Duo

I have a 28oz Duo that feels very balanced and I was wondering what new stamp worth compares to it? Is the Duo 3 balanced or even any good?
  8. kingaj99

scn18 old stamp

27 oz, unknown hits but not broken in yet. Looks a little rough from the fields but good condition overall. I'll get pics up later but any thoughts on a range?
  9. kingaj99

LTTF OG Duo or 2012 454 Mutant

Looking for 28 oz for a decent price. I also have a 27 oz SCN18 for trade and a 28 oz USSSA Melee (red).
  10. kingaj99

Price Check Scn18

27oz, old stamp. I'm not sure how many hits on it but it is broken in and there are paint chips and scratches from rough fields.
  11. kingaj99

Any info on this? Any Good?

http://shop.worthsports.com/product/titan-usssaasa-slowpitch-softball-bat/SBTVIB?contextCategory=spbats
  12. kingaj99

LTTF Looking to trade 27 oz Syn2 for a 26 oz USSSA/NSA Bat

Here's a link, open to most anything so feel free to offer. Thanks! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17249212#post17249212
  13. kingaj99

For Trade Looking for a 26 oz Legend or OG USSSA One

I have this Syn 2 to trade. Open to other USSSA Demarini bats also http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17249212#post17249212
  14. kingaj99

For Sale/Trade 27 oz Syn 2

Here's a 27 oz Synergy 2 with both full and visible ASA 2000 stamps on it. Some light webbing in the letters, around 500 swings and no cracks or rattles. The sticker on it is from passing local compression testing. Looking for $110 obo via paypal and USPS priority. As for trades, I'm interested...
  15. kingaj99

For Sale OG Extended and PST S&D

1) 30 oz OG Extended. I'd say around 300 hits. No webbing, cracks, or other issues. Returnable if they allow it, no receipt. Looking for Sold to shawn400ft 2) 27 oz PST Search n Destroy. Not sure on the hits, 200 ish maybe but no dents, cracks, waves or any other issues. SOLD LOCALLY. Prices...
  16. kingaj99

For Sale 2010 28oz Resmondo Mutant

I am looking to sell my 2010 ressy mutant. Around 400 hits I believe. I'm not the OG owner of it. 28oz, it hits well. No issues that I've noticed but I'll double check it when I get home later. Returnable if they still take them. Looking for $125 obo, shipping via USPS with insurance included.
  17. kingaj99

For Sale 26oz Fulk 2 NR for sale

I have a 26oz NR Fulk 2, only 20 swings, looks NOW. Looking for $120 paypal gift, with priority shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation. Will try to get pics up later. lmk
  18. kingaj99

GTG TheGriffin

Did a deal with him a few weeks ago and just got the chance to pop in and say that it went great. Thanks again bro!!!
  19. kingaj99

GTG kdockter19

Bought some Cubs tix from him. Great communication and fast shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Thanks again!!!
  20. kingaj99

GTG svm20

Sold him a bat. Great communication, great deal. Don't hesitate with this guy, thanks again bro!