Search results

1. Winter

Progression of Easton Synergy2 SCX22 Bat Wear & Tear

Just for fun, first couple new and nearly new pics were from other sources however you get the general idea. :D Bought it used with not a whole lot of hits seven years ago and it is still going strong with multiple thousands of hits. (lots of pop-ups too :o) +Edit+ Found the original picture of...
  2. Winter

LTB /LTTF Used Vinci BR45 Kip Model RHT BR45s Used

Please let me know. Thanks! :)
  3. Winter

GTG Otech is good to go!

Otech is good to go! :)
  4. Winter

GTG itm23 is good to go!

itm23 is good to go! :)
  5. Winter

LTB /LTTF used 30oz. Easton ASA Bats 34/30

Looking for the 08 SCN8 Flex , OG Extended SCX3 as well as other similar long distance hitting 30oz balanced series of bats. +Edit+ small end load can be fine as well. :D I have for trade- 27oz. 2003 Worth ESTCU 26oz. Mizuno Fury 27oz. First Batch Synergy No USSSA Stamp 30oz. 2nd Batch...
  6. Winter

LTB /LTTF Used RHT 14" - ∞" (15" Glove) Round Three

Still looking for one of these. If they make them bigger than 15", please let me know. haha :o I like used decent shaped good quality Nokona, Worth, Vinci & Mizuno gloves. I like the Vinci BR45, Nokona BFG1500 and others. :) I also have these bats for trade - 27oz. 2003 Worth ESTCU 26oz...
  7. Winter

GTG frankthetank is good to go!

frankthetank is good to go!
  8. Winter

GTG Justice2318 is good to go!

Justice2318 is good to go!
  9. Winter

Price Check Easton Synergy Extended SCX3 26oz Price Check

I have a 100 percent factory stock, bought from a store NIW. Bat was used primarily by a teammate and he quit using it about a year ago to move up to a heavier Easton bat. Trying to find out a current estimated value of it. It is returnable, no valid receipt though due to age. 800+ hits, no...
  10. Winter

GTG TurboLumpy is good to go!

TurboLumpy is good to go! :)
  11. Winter

Has there been a core compression change mandated for 2012?

Or is it still up in the air? I been trying to find clarification about it, I must be over looking the thread/post somewhere. :o I see they have @ http://www.softball.org/about/certified_equipment.asp under the softballs certification section - New (2011) Green Colored Marking & Stamp Max 300...
  12. Winter

Why did you pick Nokona for your glove needs?

To breathe some life into the Nokona subforum here is a thread to get your guys thoughts on these gloves. :D
  13. Winter

LTB 14" - 15" RHT Used Glove

Still looking for one of these. If they make them bigger than 15", let me know. haha :o
  14. Winter

Dudley Thunder Advance ASA Used Softballs

Dudley Thunder Advance Sofballs ASA Yellow White Price Check Most are in grood shape with legible ASA 44/375 stamps on 25 out of 30 of them. Two thirds of them have team names/initials on them. I took pictures of both sides. What do you guys think I should sell these for to be fair? Thanks! :)
  15. Winter

GTG JCA0727 is good to go!

JCA0727 is good to go! :)
  16. Winter

LTB A couple Dozen New ISA softballs

Please let me know what you have! :)
  17. Winter

GTG Don2000g is good to go!

Don2000g is good to go!
  18. Winter

For Sale Vinci BV16 RHT 13" Glove

This BV16 is in great shape since I do not field too much. I suspect it is still not fully broken in. :o $100 Glove has been SOLD Looks darker in person and comes with the original Vinci nylon bag.
  19. Winter

LTB 15" Huge Used Glove

If they make them bigger than that, let me know. haha :o Something like the Worth MAYBFG or whatever else you guys recommend.
  20. Winter

Most comparable DeMarini Composite ASA Bat to the White Steel?

Please anything but the ASA RD28, too costly! If I had one, I would be afraid to ruin it in game and may get banned for being too hot by ASA one day. (no offense collector's ;))