Search results

1. JT20

For Sale A2000 OTIF & Nokona AMG-175

OBO on the OTIF.
  2. JT20

For Sale A2000 OTIF & Nokona AMG-175

Both gloves are in very good shape. SOLD OTIF is 11.5". $100 shipped obo. SOLD SOLD AMG-175 is 12". $85 shipped obo. SOLD
  3. JT20

29/20 Demarini VooDoo - 2 5/8" barrel

Obo . . . .
  4. JT20

29/20 Demarini VooDoo - 2 5/8" barrel

SOLD. Looking to sell a 29/20 Demarini VooDoo with a 2 5/8" barrel. Bat has had some use but was used sparingly. Looking to sell for $70 shipped OBO.
  5. JT20

For Sale 26 oz True One with receipt

Looking to sell my 26oz True One. Bat comes with a receipt dated 5/3/2014. Bat has been swung sparingly but does show signs of use. In my opinion it still needs a few swings to open up. Looking to sell for $165 shipped. PM if interested. SOLD
  6. JT20

For Sale 26oz Mayhem MAYMLA Dual Stamp

Make an offer . . . .
  7. JT20

Bump . . . . .
  8. JT20

26oz Worth Mayhem MAYMLA. Returnable without receipt. Has a lot of wear but still structurally sound. Has a rattle. Dual stamp bat. $85 shipped. SOLD PM me if you are interested or need any other info or pics.
  9. JT20

For Sale 11.75" A2K and 12.5" Zett

Looking to move some stuff that I don't use. 11.75" Wilson A2K-033-B. Original dual hinge web has been replaced with an I web. Original web will go along with the glove. Plays wide and deep. Has been used with TIP. Glove is in great shape. $140 shipped. sold 12.5" Zett BBX1721. This was a...
  10. JT20

Rawlings Sandlot Dye Job

It was a fun project indeed. I think I'm going to work on an old catchers mitt I have next. It's dry and needs a lot of attention.
  11. JT20

For Sale 27oz Bal RI Utrip Z2K

Sold. . . .
  12. JT20

Rawlings Sandlot Dye Job

I cleaned it thoroughly with Lexol. A few days passed before I dyed it. It used a damp cloth to very slightly dampen the leather before I applied the dye. I used two coats of the Satin Shene to seal it. Thanks for the input. I will keep an eye on color loss.
  13. JT20

Rawlings Sandlot Dye Job

Oops. Wrong thickness. It is actually 1/8" HDPE. Thanks for the catch.
  14. JT20

For Sale Rawlings PRO302CVDM

Deal pending.
  15. JT20

Rawlings Sandlot Dye Job

Yes. This is the one I got from you. Thanks.
  16. JT20

Rawlings Sandlot Dye Job

I picked this up recently to practice two-tone dyeing. I started by removing all of the laces and cleaning it with Lexol. While I had it opened up I replaced the plastic in the finger (scoop?) stay with 1/8" plastic. It was thin and needed help. The thumb stay already had what appears to be...
  17. JT20

For Sale 27oz Bal RI Utrip Z2K

Deal pending
  18. JT20

I can relace it in black if you're willing to pay for the lace.
  19. JT20

It is indeed.
  20. JT20

SOLD! I am looking to sell my Rawlings PRO302CVDM. I relaced it for a teammate in pink before I traded for it. Glove is in great shape and has been used with TIP. The glove was nearly new when it was relaced in pink and has been used sparingly since. It is game ready IMO. NO TRADES...