Search results

1. JT20

For Sale A2000 OTIF & Nokona AMG-175

Both gloves are in very good shape. SOLD OTIF is 11.5". $100 shipped obo. SOLD SOLD AMG-175 is 12". $85 shipped obo. SOLD
  2. JT20

29/20 Demarini VooDoo - 2 5/8" barrel

SOLD. Looking to sell a 29/20 Demarini VooDoo with a 2 5/8" barrel. Bat has had some use but was used sparingly. Looking to sell for $70 shipped OBO.
  3. JT20

For Sale 26 oz True One with receipt

Looking to sell my 26oz True One. Bat comes with a receipt dated 5/3/2014. Bat has been swung sparingly but does show signs of use. In my opinion it still needs a few swings to open up. Looking to sell for $165 shipped. PM if interested. SOLD
  4. JT20

For Sale 26oz Mayhem MAYMLA Dual Stamp

26oz Worth Mayhem MAYMLA. Returnable without receipt. Has a lot of wear but still structurally sound. Has a rattle. Dual stamp bat. $85 shipped. SOLD PM me if you are interested or need any other info or pics.
  5. JT20

For Sale 11.75" A2K and 12.5" Zett

Looking to move some stuff that I don't use. 11.75" Wilson A2K-033-B. Original dual hinge web has been replaced with an I web. Original web will go along with the glove. Plays wide and deep. Has been used with TIP. Glove is in great shape. $140 shipped. sold 12.5" Zett BBX1721. This was a...
  6. JT20

Rawlings Sandlot Dye Job

I picked this up recently to practice two-tone dyeing. I started by removing all of the laces and cleaning it with Lexol. While I had it opened up I replaced the plastic in the finger (scoop?) stay with 1/8" plastic. It was thin and needed help. The thumb stay already had what appears to be...
  7. JT20

For Sale Rawlings PRO302CVDM

SOLD! I am looking to sell my Rawlings PRO302CVDM. I relaced it for a teammate in pink before I traded for it. Glove is in great shape and has been used with TIP. The glove was nearly new when it was relaced in pink and has been used sparingly since. It is game ready IMO. NO TRADES...
  8. JT20

For Sale 27oz Bal RI Utrip Z2K

Looking to sell my 27oz Balanced RI Utrip Z2000. Unknown number of swings, but I'd guess at least 300. Bat is in good shape with normal wear. QC2 if that matters. I am the original owner and it comes with a valid receipt that is good until 6/22. Bat also comes with a lizard skin and GNR...
  9. JT20

For Sale 27oz ASA Frenzy

27oz ASA Frenzy - Unknown swings. Typical ground and bag scratches. Returnable without receipt. Sold. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1349847
  10. JT20

For Sale 27oz ASA Bal Z2000 and 26oz EL Catty

27oz ASA Z2000 - NR, 30 swings. Sold. 26 RI EL Catty - Unknown number of swings. Typical ground and bag scratches. Returnable without receipt. Sold. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1349847
  11. JT20

For Sale 26oz CL22

26oz CL22 - 30 swings, returnable with receipt dated 11/4/13. Sold. Only looking to sell. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1349847
  12. JT20

For Sale CL22, EL Catty, ASA Z2000 Bal, ASA Frenzy

I'm looking to move a few bats that are not getting used. Only looking to sell. 26oz CL22 - 30 swings, returnable with receipt dated 11/4/13. Sold. 27oz ASA Z2000 - NR, 30 swings. Sold. 26 RI EL Catty - Unknown number of swings. Typical ground and bag scratches. Returnable without...
  13. JT20

For Sale Easton SCN6 - 27oz

Looking to move my 27oz SCN6. Bat is webbed up. No rattle that I can hear and no cracks. No real noticeable wobble. End cap is tight. Returnable without receipt for those that care. No idea on number of hits. Looking to sell for $80 shipped. SOLD PM is key.
  14. JT20

For Sale Worth Ranger - WR1225 - 12.25"

I have a 12.25" Worth Ranger WR1225 that I'm looking to move. I have been using TIP but traditional feels okay too. Glove is game ready but not floppy. This is a really nice glove for the money. Let me know if you have any questions. SOLD. Looking to sell for $55 shipped. PM is key.
  15. JT20

For Sale Mizuno GGE4 - 11.5"

Have no use for this glove so I'm looking to sell. Glove is in very good condition. Glove has been used for a few rounds of catch. Looking to sell for SOLD. PM is key.
  16. JT20

For Sale Juggy and OTC - 26oz

Looking to move a couple bats that I am not using. Both are 26oz and both have a foam rattle. Both are returnable for those that care. Graphics are badly worn on the OTC. The Juggy has some sort of a scratch around the taper as shown. Doesn't affect anything, just want full disclosure. Would...
  17. JT20

For Sale Vinci JD73-L and RV57-L

Looking to move a couple of Vincis. The JD73-L is a 12.5" I web. The RV57-L is a 12" dual post. Both are gameable. The RV57-L has had a bit more use, but is still in very good shape. I've recently relaced the JD73-L as well as reinforced the thumb stay. Still a little stiff from the...
  18. JT20

For Trade Rawlings Pro Preferred - PROS200-13KMO - 11.5"

TRADED I picked this up off a teammate with the intention of keeping it for my son to use for baseball. It'll be a few years before he is able to use it so I've decided to put it on the trade block to see what offers I can get. The glove has never seen dirt. Only couch catch and a round...
  19. JT20

For Sale 26 oz ASA Triad and Juggy OTC

Looking to sell a ASA only Triad and Juggy OTC. 26oz Triad - knob came off within my first 20 bp swings. I reattached the knob with marine adhesive. Bat has had another 75 swings since the repair with no issues. Has a very slight rattle. No receipt. Looking to sell for SOLD to the lower...
  20. JT20

For Sale Vinci 12" RV1957

I picked this up recently and now have no need for it. Glove is broken in and game ready. I paid $85 shipped and am looking to sell for that same price. SOLD