1. hitalot

Scx2

Anyone have Og synergy first batch from 2000
  2. hitalot

Easton Plague

Thanks, appreciate it
  3. hitalot

Easton Plague

Softballfans is useless now days. Smh...
  4. hitalot

Easton Plague

Lol My RC Gap Liners Disagree. 25’s all day. Torch for Asa and Easton or Miken for Usssa... Now anyone with some real input?!
  5. hitalot

Easton Plague

anyone have any hands on experience with this?! I’m really leaning to get one from my guy that’s an Easton sponsored player:. Says there real good and I can get it in a 25.5. Lmk thanks
  6. hitalot

Moved to St George, Utah. Looking for team

Thank You
  7. hitalot

Moved to St George, Utah. Looking for team

I just recently moved to St George, Utah from Wisconsin. I’m looking to get on a league team or 2 and into a tournament team. Have played mostly asa and a little GSL. I’d say I’m a solid D+ player. Good hitter mostly gaps and push. Pitch, 2nd middle usually...
  8. hitalot

2018 Usa Flipper

How is everyone liking there 18 Flippers? I have a 26 and it swings very nice. Maybe 100 swings on it but its starting to change. Anyone have one with more swings, how is it holding up? Any webbing or paint cracks? LMK Your Thoughts, Thanks
  9. hitalot

LTB easton synergy extended scx3

Is that scx3 still available?
  10. hitalot

LTB 26oz OG Extended and 30 in -11 cf8

Looking to buy 26oz OG Extended and 30 in -11 cf8. private message me with price, pics and condition. Thanks
  11. hitalot

Do you still have the 31/20 cf8 and if so how much

Do you still have the 31/20 cf8 and if so how much
  12. hitalot

Lookinf for -11 Demarini CF8

Do you still have the 30-19 cf8 can you send pics and how much
  13. hitalot

LTB Demarini Phenix

Looking to Buy 33/25 or 34/26 Demarini Phenix's lmk what you got. thanks
  14. hitalot

For Trade 22 44/375 Thunder Advance/Evils Balls

Pm's returned, LMK Thanks
  15. hitalot

bump this up. Messages returned
  16. hitalot

Looking to Trade 22 44/375 Thunder Advance/Evils Balls. There are 4 new TA's and 6 new Evils. A Few Balls have a M or W written on with sharpie. The rest of the balls literally only have a couple hits on them from 1 Tourney where we went 2 and BBQ lol Looking to trade for 52/300's or will...
  17. hitalot

ASA balls

I agree Tattoo NX3 is the best 52/300 in my opinion for sure... Then ZN's and then Evils
  18. hitalot

2017 Torch

Wondering if anyone has a 2017 torch in the 24 or 25oz weights and what there scale weights are, also wondering if they swing about the same performance wise as the previous torch. lmk thanks
  19. hitalot

LTB 3-5 Asa Patriots 26-27oz

Im looking to buy 3 to 5 miken asa patriots in 26 and 27 ounce. Who has the hook up?! Let Me Know, Thanks!
  20. hitalot

New Juggy's

that would be perfect in my eyes...