Search results

1. hitalot

Scx2

Anyone have Og synergy first batch from 2000
  2. hitalot

Easton Plague

anyone have any hands on experience with this?! I’m really leaning to get one from my guy that’s an Easton sponsored player:. Says there real good and I can get it in a 25.5. Lmk thanks
  3. hitalot

Moved to St George, Utah. Looking for team

I just recently moved to St George, Utah from Wisconsin. I’m looking to get on a league team or 2 and into a tournament team. Have played mostly asa and a little GSL. I’d say I’m a solid D+ player. Good hitter mostly gaps and push. Pitch, 2nd middle usually...
  4. hitalot

2018 Usa Flipper

How is everyone liking there 18 Flippers? I have a 26 and it swings very nice. Maybe 100 swings on it but its starting to change. Anyone have one with more swings, how is it holding up? Any webbing or paint cracks? LMK Your Thoughts, Thanks
  5. hitalot

LTB 26oz OG Extended and 30 in -11 cf8

Looking to buy 26oz OG Extended and 30 in -11 cf8. private message me with price, pics and condition. Thanks
  6. hitalot

LTB Demarini Phenix

Looking to Buy 33/25 or 34/26 Demarini Phenix's lmk what you got. thanks
  7. hitalot

For Trade 22 44/375 Thunder Advance/Evils Balls

Looking to Trade 22 44/375 Thunder Advance/Evils Balls. There are 4 new TA's and 6 new Evils. A Few Balls have a M or W written on with sharpie. The rest of the balls literally only have a couple hits on them from 1 Tourney where we went 2 and BBQ lol Looking to trade for 52/300's or will...
  8. hitalot

2017 Torch

Wondering if anyone has a 2017 torch in the 24 or 25oz weights and what there scale weights are, also wondering if they swing about the same performance wise as the previous torch. lmk thanks
  9. hitalot

LTB 3-5 Asa Patriots 26-27oz

Im looking to buy 3 to 5 miken asa patriots in 26 and 27 ounce. Who has the hook up?! Let Me Know, Thanks!
  10. hitalot

LTB or trade for a 25/26oz nsa Miken or Worth...

Looking to buy or trade for a 25/26oz nsa Miken or Worth...lmk what you got thanks. preferably used and or non return but will still pass. thanks
  11. hitalot

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG White Monsta

Looking to sell or possibly trade 28oz OG White Monsta, Blue ASA stamp. Bat is in good shape, unsure of swings. would say about 400? Bat is decently webbed all over. Doesnt have any cracks or anything like that. I believe it has warranty, i will call today or tomorrow and find out for sure...
  12. hitalot

Juggy ?

Im talking from the J3a and up all the way to this years juggy. How do people have 400+ swings on them and not have a paint crack?! Im only 5'6" and 150lbs and have vertical paint cracked every juggy in under 100 swings... Confused to say the least lol
  13. hitalot

LTB or trade for a 25 or 26oz Non return Miken Freak 30

im looking to buy or trade for a 25 or 26oz non return Miken 30. lmk what you got thanks... maybe even consider a nsa freak 12...
  14. hitalot

Vulcan or Lizard Skin?

What do you guys prefer, Vulcan or Lizard Skin bat grip and why?...
  15. hitalot

LTB 25.5 NR Black Insane

Looking to Purchase or trade for a Non Return 25.5 Black Insane or silver insane or any other 25 or 26oz Non return Demarinis...lmk what you got, thanks
  16. hitalot

Wich Nsa Miken?...

Sooo...Id like to add a Nsa Miken for 52's to my collection but im mainly a demarini person and occasionally a few other brands and havent swung a Miken since the Recoils... So i guess what would you guys reccomend? ive heard and seen how dirty the new ones are! lmk what you guys think, thanks...
  17. hitalot

Blacks op wheel bag

anybody know if they will start making different colors of these?.. lmk thanks looking to purchase one but dont really want a plain black...
  18. hitalot

Some Cage Swings

Here is some cage swings with a few of my demarinis and Mixture of balls. Started bad, lol the pitches werent the best and we are on a time slot indoors. This was a few weeks ago and this is the first year im standing and hitting and not walking the box... Lmk what ya think, thanks. will always...
  19. hitalot

ASA 52/300 Poll

In your opinion out of these choices what is the hardest, most durable 52/300 game ball? I chose these balls cause i think they are the top tier... I guess if I missed a top ball lmk what you think
  20. hitalot

Tournaments?

Looking for some earlier on tournaments around Slinger, wi area ish. lmk when and where please and thank you