Search results

1. AL CATRAZ

ASA extra base???

batter-runner just went straight down the line, nothing extra. yes, bad throw, the 2nd baseman heard about it later, seeing how I was the one that got bulldozed :mad: thanks
  2. AL CATRAZ

ASA extra base???

2nd baseman makes a hurried throw to 1st trying to complete a double play. Throw pulls 1st baseman into path of batter-runner. 1st baseman had glove on ball and could have made the play, but gets bulldozed by batter-runner. Ball ends up out of bounds and runner is awarded 2nd base. Should...
  3. AL CATRAZ

300/52 Balls vs OG White Steel

always heard wh. steel was a good bat. bought one last year to use on the new 300-52 balls. WAS NOT IMPRESSED. i will use my salvo over the steel any day of the week
  4. AL CATRAZ

The greatest screw job of this season so far

the official that made the first touchdown signal was way out of position.on a play like that with all the players behind him,he should have been at the pylon.It takes him 3 seconds to get over to the wrestling match. you should have been able to see him as the players were falling to the ground.
  5. AL CATRAZ

white steel,no asa sticker?

thanks for the info--kind of thought this was the case
  6. AL CATRAZ

nice that demarini sweats the small stuff:rolleyes: actually i was disappointed in the performance of the steel with the 52 300's. maybe in the heat and humidity the steel will out perform composites with the crap balls
  7. AL CATRAZ

just bought a white steel because city of milwaukee went to the 52-300 ball. i noticed AFTER i took the wrapper off that it did not have the asa sticker on it. but i knew(pretty sure) that the white steel was an asa bat,and that demarini did not make a u-trip white steel. i took it for...
  8. AL CATRAZ

You can't use the overlap with certain brands/models of bats?

i'm right handed,so i assume that i need a left handed bat to go oppo,correct??
  9. AL CATRAZ

Bryant Basketball

i think that is the most incredible shot i have ever seen
  10. AL CATRAZ

SBF masher telling it like it is

i want a mick en invisible bat
  11. AL CATRAZ

ASA Just banned these 5 items!

o.p. is reptilian lameoid
  12. AL CATRAZ

Pitcher gets blasted with shaved bat

not the reveal. someone posted a picture on sbf of a bat with the end cap off. looking down the inside it showed the Easton name and logo going down in a spiral down the length of it. i'm not going to search for it because i don't know how to link it if i found it:(
  13. AL CATRAZ

Overlap Grip and Dropping the Pinkie

i use full overlap and i practiced with it for 9 months before i used it in a game
  14. AL CATRAZ

Swing Follow-thru ?

do what the pro slowpitch guys do
  15. AL CATRAZ

Pitcher gets blasted with shaved bat

doesn't Easton already do this with their new bats? I think so
  16. AL CATRAZ

Need some missions help fellas

except for church league---softball and religion should stay seperate:rolleyes:
  17. AL CATRAZ

How do you go about getting your rec league to switch to a better ball??

the way to change a directors mind is at the pre-season managers meeting. if ALL the managers want a change, the director will have to seriously think about it
  18. AL CATRAZ

SBF success story weekend

if you had problems with your recoil,you should have sent it back
  19. AL CATRAZ

it's not to stir up anyone that's how i feel
  20. AL CATRAZ

f.u. i am a missionary,here to help you poor,miserable people that don't believe in my god. here,take this food and these clothes,but you also have to take this bible and give up the beliefs that you have practiced for generations. ALL MISSIONARIES ARE AROGANT F**** ,that care more about...