Search results

1. AL CATRAZ

ASA extra base???

2nd baseman makes a hurried throw to 1st trying to complete a double play. Throw pulls 1st baseman into path of batter-runner. 1st baseman had glove on ball and could have made the play, but gets bulldozed by batter-runner. Ball ends up out of bounds and runner is awarded 2nd base. Should...
  2. AL CATRAZ

white steel,no asa sticker?

just bought a white steel because city of milwaukee went to the 52-300 ball. i noticed AFTER i took the wrapper off that it did not have the asa sticker on it. but i knew(pretty sure) that the white steel was an asa bat,and that demarini did not make a u-trip white steel. i took it for...
  3. AL CATRAZ

can't hurt me now

u.p.s. man just dropped of my new Jugs Lite Flite pitching screen. super easy to set up. from floor to top of the bar is 6'-7 1/2" so with me being 6'-5",i don't have to worry about a ball taking any more hair off of my dome:D the frame is really sturdy,well worth the $180,and...
  4. AL CATRAZ

juggs lite flite pitching screen

doesn't any sporting goods store have the juggs lite flite pitching screen in their physical store. i'm in the milwaukee area and would like to look it over before i spend the money---and i would like to avoid shipping charges. my wife suggested to call the stores and see if they could get...
  5. AL CATRAZ

good news for Joe Morgan haters

espn "sunday night baseball"is replacing joe morgan with Orel Hershiser and Bobby Valentine. and if you didn't like Jon Miller(who i did like),they are replacing him with Dan Shulman. should be more palatable to watch.